Declined WhySoSalty's Staff Application

WhySoSalty

Noob
Dec 31, 2019
What is your in-game name?: WhySoSalty

SteamID (https://steamid.xyz):STEAM_0:1:205855924

What is your age?:14

What timezone are you located in? (HAST, AKST, PST, MST, CST, EST): EST

How many warns do you have? If you have warnings, please list them. Include any that are currently active (type !warns in chat to view warnings): I Have 1 warning for RDM X6 and i was a physco and i didint know i was supposed to advert before going on a killing spree

Tell us about yourself! We want to get to know you; this is about you!: I do have a mic,I Use to own a server named SaltRP And SaltRP reborn I am familiar with the ulx and staff commands
i know how to handle sits or really anthing that i need to handle i would like to become a staff member on your server because i really like playing on it and i see so
much potential in the server i would like to help the new people that need help and ban the minges that ruin peoples rp experience and make the server minge free i can be on for a few hours a day if i need to i can
stay on longer this is why i would like to be a staff member on your server

This is Why i Would like to be a staff member on your server

Bandit

100% Asian Boy
DarkRP - Moderator
Jan 4, 2018
Neutral
Never seen you in game

The Swift Potato

I’m on the highway to jeff
DarkRP - Admin
Dec 4, 2017
Chugiak, AK
Neutral

Application is unexceptional, and I have never seen you in game

(Hard to format on mobile)

Quevis

fat
DarkRP - Trial Moderator
Nov 22, 2019
NEUTRAL
First off I don't have any past experiences with you. Secondly, there is a bunch of grammer , and spelling issues. This leads to me to believe that you rushed your application. I'd suggest fix these errors, and don't rush. I also suggest joing the GMOD and discord server more often and interact with people.

DjExtracker

Cement Head
DarkRP - Head Moderator
Apr 6, 2019
Oregon
Neutral
I've never seen you before.

OneLonelyDog

Not a furry
Community Manager
Forums Manager
Dec 3, 2017
Declined
You're allowed to re-apply after:
( 1 week )

Your application has been declined for the following reason(s):

I highly recommend being active in our discord VCs to give other staff & players a chance to meet you, and potentially trust you.​