Ex-Staff
Feb 16, 2019
wichita, KS
In-Game Name: whitehammer9

Former Name(If you changed your name, include your former one here): N/A

SteamID(https://steamid.xyz/): STEAM_0:1:89607943

What is your former rank on |-NCBA-|?: Head Moderator

How long were you here as a Staff member?: 4 months

Why are you deciding to rejoin the Staff Team?: The server has more opportunities in it. when I did leave I was going through some changes, I moved out and started my state trooper stuff. I am settled in now and am wanting something to do fun again like being mod and helping people out again that's what makes me feel complete helping people out. I really enjoy helping players and staff out and don’t mind training if I need too!

What resulted in you leaving the Staff Team?: I left because I started a Minecraft server to play on with 4 people, And having a server while on staff can result in a staff ban. I really didn’t want to close it down because at the moment I was having fun. At the same time, the gmod server was maxing out at 3 to 5 players. While all this was going down I had been looked down too for buying a Minecraft server so I left to not get staff ban.

Bandit

100% Asian Boy
Ex-Staff
Jan 4, 2018
+1 He is fun to talk to and hang out with.

The Trash Man

Master of Trash
Ex-Staff
Aug 3, 2018
Dumpster in a Alley way
NEUTRAL

I have talked with him some more and understand I was misinformed. I would like to give my apologies and that even though you told me the truth you still have a few things to work on like activity. Anything else I have no problem with you. Good Luck!

Last edited:

Whitehammer9

Abuser
Ex-Staff
Feb 16, 2019
wichita, KS

I'm sorry to vote like this but it was quite the fuss when you made the minecraft server and distracted the rest of the team. You may be good coming bad but you left a bad taste in most of the staff teams mouth when you left including mine. I'm sorry but I can't Neutral this with how you left because you knew the consequences of doing it and you proceeded to do it anyhow, so as of now I can't vote for you as staff. I may change it to neutral I just recommend using the normal template instead of this one. Anyways those are my thoughts on this. Good Luck!
I left because I started a Minecraft server to play on with 4 people, And having a server while on staff can result in a staff ban. I really didn’t want to close it down because at the moment I was having fun. At the same time, the gmod server was maxing out at 3 to 5 players. While all this was going down I had been looked down too for buying a Minecraft server so I left to not get staff ban
you can more accurate info on why I left here im sorry you felt that way! I know I didn't disclose everything to you but I don't like the drama if people want to be mean then let um who cares but this is why I didn't stick around to tell everyone everything! other than that I hope you change your mind if not, we still good!

Chef Homo

Baker Homosexual
Ex-Staff
Feb 16, 2018
Northeast Texas, United States
Neutral

You were a superb staff member throughout your career and truly brought light to a department that was sorely lacking in members. However, your resignation and subsequent departure from the staff team felt quite immature to me personally. While I understand wanting to avoid drama, leaving the true reason that you left to rumors and speculation is not the way to go about it. In fact, I would argue that by attempting to avoid drama, you created more of it. Transparency and clear communication are very important anywhere and that is no different here at NCBA. If you truly are ready for a second shot, I ask that you make strides to communicate more clearly both for the sake of yourself and of others.
Good luck.

Whitehammer9

Abuser
Ex-Staff
Feb 16, 2019
wichita, KS
Neutral

You were a superb staff member throughout your career and truly brought light to a department that was sorely lacking in members. However, your resignation and subsequent departure from the staff team felt quite immature to me personally. While I understand wanting to avoid drama, leaving the true reason that you left to rumors and speculation is not the way to go about it. In fact, I would argue that by attempting to avoid drama, you created more of it. Transparency and clear communication are very important anywhere and that is no different here at NCBA. If you truly are ready for a second shot, I ask that you make strides to communicate more clearly both for the sake of yourself and of others.
Good luck.
well I did talk to the main guy! about everything #lonely about it for quite a while, so I ddint leave to much in the dark. if he wanted to tell any of you I wouldn't have been mad about it but I get it! I honestly regret leaving you guys are fun to hang around and I should have worked it out with larry!

OneLonelyDog

Not a furry
Forums Manager
Community Manager
Staff-Manager
Dec 3, 2017
Status
Not open for further replies.