Accepted Uncle Pete ex-staff application (Previous name: Babby slapper)

Uncle Pete

No
DarkRP - Moderator
Jul 31, 2018
Alberta, Canada.
In-Game Name:
Uncle Pete

Former Name:
Babby Slapper

SteamID:
STEAM_0:0:156973587

Discord:
الاسترخاء'

What is your age?:
I am 16 years old.

What timezone are you located in?:
GMT-7

What is your former rank on |-NCBA-|?:

How long were you here as a Staff member?:
A month or two

Why are you deciding to rejoin the Staff Team?:
I am deciding to rejoin the staff team because I am planning to start playing this game more often, I forgot on how much fun I had playing gmod and this server, I plan to put many more hours on this server. I have becoming more active on this server and I believe that I could help out the server and the community in it. I really enjoyed being a mod on the server and I have regretted resigning from my position in the staff team. I believe another pair of of helping hands on the staff team would be very beneficial.

What resulted in you leaving the Staff Team?:
It was my first year of high school when I left and I thought that I would not have time to play video games. No that I have been in the school for two years now I realize I have more then enough time to play this sever.

Link to my first application: https://forums.ncba.gg/index.php?threads/babby-slappers-staff-application.1496/

Thank you for your time,
Uncle Pete.

Last edited:
Jan 2, 2020
+1
I remember this guy when I first started, he guided me and helped me learn basic dark RP rules and was a huge help, recently we talked over discord and started to play again and I personally feel like he would make a great staff member because he is very patient and when he was a mod he handed sits well, I hope to see him become a staff member and help the community again.

Uncle Pete

No
DarkRP - Moderator
Jul 31, 2018
Alberta, Canada.
+1
I remember this guy when I first started, he guided me and helped me learn basic dark RP rules and was a huge help, recently we talked over discord and started to play again and I personally feel like he would make a great staff member because he is very patient and when he was a mod he handed sits well, I hope to see him become a staff member and help the community again.
Thank you very much Jagmeet smene.

OneLonelyDog

Not a furry
Community Manager
Forums Manager
Dec 3, 2017