Farewell Trash's Resignation

The Trash Man

Master of Trash
Ex-Staff
Aug 3, 2018
Dumpster in a Alley way
This was coming even if I didn't get demoted I was planning on this anyways. Well I gotta be serious my irl shit has been too much for me to handle so I am resigning. The time has become too much for me to handle. I am still going to be active but I can't handle being staff with my real life taking up my time to do this. My grades have been failing, I have been less social with people, and I have sat at this god damn computer desk for too long in days. I just want to say thanks to all the staff that have made my experience great and kept me going. Well my friends guess its that time in the resignation that is usually done, special thanks to certain people.

Clem/Polemic.wk/Clone/Too many different names.
Though you may not be one of the more respected staff no offense. You were a god damn good friend, when I swapped to different stuff and liked to do different stuff you would support me and join me sometimes. You were there when I got accepted but not here when I resign. I hope to see you later, maybe play some games later.

Nexo/Uncle Papa
You were one of my first friends in this community and I enjoyed hanging with you every time we talked. You were the support struts that kept me going in my staffing career when I planned on resigning before and stopped me from doing it. But this time my friend I need to its no longer a want. I wish I would stay but my career has come to its end.

Archangel Uriel
Though you may have been one of the most strict people I have met when it comes to management, you did a damn good job of keeping us in line and probably one of the best I have seen. I wish you good luck in the future not to mention with your app. Don't let Lonely get lazy on ya, ya hear.

OneLonelyDog

Where do I start, you were one of the few people there for me when I needed it, I enjoyed being staff for you immensely and it was always nice to know I had someone backing me up in most situations. I may have been a pain in the ass as a admin but I can confidently say that I made it. Anyways that's all I really have for this section.

There were a few others that impacted my career as well but didn't make the list due to length issues, but still a special thanks to you guys and gals who made my life great in this community. I will still be active in the community if any of you need to talk. Just not as staff, anyways see ya later guys!

Slav Master

Retired Super Аdmin
Ex-Staff
Dec 31, 2017
Canada, Ontario
Well-- If that's how it is, then that is how it is. Good luck man, I will miss you <3

Reactions: The Trash Man

Nexo

Uncle Papa
Ex-Staff
Dec 30, 2017
Illinois
This hits me where it hurts man. I’m gonna miss you a ton. I’m glad I was able to help you for some time, at least. But I understand that nothing can last forever. You have been such a great friend to me so far in my life and I couldn’t ask for any better friend. So with that, I say farewell to you. Hope we still talk.

Last edited:

Acoustic

JJD touches me
Ex-Staff
Aug 5, 2018
F

Clem

Community Outcast
Ex-Staff
Aug 7, 2018
Oakdale
steamcommunity.com
Hye man I just want to say that I will always be here for you and if you need anything Please hmu, Also I would love to play some games, my guy. you choose the time and the place, I will be there.

Clem

Community Outcast
Ex-Staff
Aug 7, 2018
Oakdale
steamcommunity.com
Also, I think I am going to cry now

• Sad

JJD

Forums Manager /s
Forums Supporter
Ex-Staff
Dec 1, 2018
San Diego
See you around. Hope life treats you well.
-JJD