Ex-Staff
Aug 3, 2018
Dumpster in a Alley way
-Information About You-

What is your in-game name?: The Trash Man

SteamID (https://steamid.xyz): STEAM_0:1:85678223

What is your age?: 16

What timezone are you located in? (HAST, AKST, PST, MST, CST, EST): CST

How many warns do you have? If you have warnings, please list them. Include any that are currently active (type !warns in chat to view warnings): 0 warnings both active and inactive.

Tell us about yourself! We want to get to know you; this is about you!:
Hi! I'm The Trash Man, I was a previous staff member of this community and have been wanting to come back for a while but I was helping a friend. Said friend has been lacking recently and I have decided it be best if I left. Now onto my real life, I am currently a Junior in high school and I am 16 years old as it says in my age, I currently have slight troubles with my classes but I am working on them and I have been studying harder than ever. I play football as a side activity and I do ok but just your average player when it comes down to it. I play games such as Garry's Mod, Team Fortress 2 and Borderlands 2, I am normally active all hours of the day whether it be through discord or actually in-game, yes I know I was demoted for being inactive but I am willing to change that, I was dying out on gmod at the time and my grades were falling. Now that it is summer and I have more time I am willing to dedicate massive amounts of time to the server.

Why do you believe you are a good choice for our Staff-Team?: As I said above I am previous staff so I have experience with sits and such and being able to solve different situations. I also have a lot of time I can dedicate towards the server since it is summer and I am generally not busy throughout the day. I really want to come back and help the team and I care about the community more than the power with the roles. I hope to help this team become better and help this server thrive in the server list.

-Information About Being Staff-

What's a reasonable amount of time you can be on our server daily or bi-daily?: I can dedicate a rough amount of 5-6 hours daily on good days and about about 2-4 on days where I am kinda busy.

If you join our staff team, what goals would you set for your self as a staff member?: I would want to make the server a better place which includes putting rule breakers in their place, helping new people who struggle with commands on the server, and tending to most of the needs of any other players. Another goal I have is to help increase server activity by getting more people on to join the server.

How well are you able to communicate and work with other staff members, management, and players?: I can communicate well with others as shown in my previous actions, I can put this skill to good use when working with other staff or players.

If you have a co-worker or a player you don't like, what approach would you take to resolve and handle the situation?: I would first try to ignore the other staff member or avoid them if possible, if not I would try to help and not disturb them when we are working together in a situation. If it were a player I would try to get a different staff member to deal with them and I would work with someone else, if I had to deal with them I would try to be as polite as possible so we keep server population and help them through their problems.

How would you deal with a staff member violating our guidelines?: I would try to get them to stop if at all possible, I would then either make a report on the forums or go to someone in management who could stand in and help solve the problem the staff member was making. My hope is that I can stop them myself so it doesn't have to be a big situation.

- Other Information -
Info: This will not affect our overall decision to accept or decline your application. This is just for gathering data so we can improve our community. This is an optional section.

What are some negative things you have seen on the server that you think should be changed? (Optional): I see the server having a low population which is a problem since the server can not thrive without population, another thing I see is little to no staff on which is upsetting because staff are the general peace keepers of the server and without them on the server can get chaotic.

What are some negative things you have seen about the staff team that you think should be changed? (Optional): Like I said above they are generally not active which can cause rule breakers to roam free, which in turn can ruin server population.

How has your overall experience on the server been? (Optional): It has generally been good with the staff and players being nice most of the time and its fun to hang around everyone.

Lil Broomstick

Professional Straight Kid
Ex-Staff
Feb 11, 2019
Miami, Florida
+1
Lengthy answers.
Good staff member.
Seems willing to work out his problems.

Only thing you need to do is be more active both in-game and in Discord.

JJD

Forums Manager /s
Forums Supporter
Ex-Staff
Dec 1, 2018
San Diego
+1
Decent person as well as previous staff member.
I have experience with you and how you work. I feel as though you would be fine reentering the team.
Activity could use some work, but that will come. Hopefully.

None the less, good luck!​

Croissant

Not Gay
Jan 20, 2019
California
+1
You were a really good staff member and also a really good friend. I would like to see you be back again! The only thing I can say is that you were really fun to play with, you always had a heart for people and would always let me play with you.

King_Terroriser

Staff Member
Super-Admin
May 1, 2019
+1
You were always the best on the server and even after you left the staff team you still stayed and talked to us and sometimes go on the server
I would love to have you back on the staff team plus your application is very nice and well documented plus you not biased when you had to take sits so I see no problem you coming back in to the staff team.

Clem

Community Outcast
Ex-Staff
Aug 7, 2018
Oakdale
steamcommunity.com
+1
You are my very close friend and partner[for the most part]
If I am going, to be honest, you are too good of a person for me. You were one of the best staff on NCBA, and you were an amazing dev for me.[all his perms are removed] All bias removed I think you are way more than capable for staff.
Good Luck Man.

Swinebane

Big Noob
Super-Admin
Mar 14, 2019
Flat Land Nebraska
+1
I know that you were a good staff member, but unfortunately I never really got to see a lot of that. I hope to see it now though, I wish you luck regardless of the outcome.

Chef Homo

Baker Homosexual
Ex-Staff
Feb 16, 2018
Northeast Texas, United States
Accepted
Welcome back to the team.
Please notify me (Chef Homo#1151) for your training assignment.
ah shit.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.