Status
Not open for further replies.

The Trash Man

Master of Trash
Ex-Staff
Aug 3, 2018
Dumpster in a Alley way
In-Game Name: King Wiggler

Former Name(If you changed your name, include your former one here): The Trash Man

SteamID(https://steamid.xyz/): STEAM_0:1:85678223

What is your former rank on |-NCBA-|?: Highest: Administrator. Most Recent: Moderator

How long were you here as a Staff member?: 10 Months if I remember correctly, feel free to correct me if I am wrong

Why are you deciding to rejoin the Staff Team?: After time off and consideration of how my life is going I currently wish to come back to the community, I wish to help the staff team and the community advance and become a safe and enjoyable place for all players and members of this community. I currently have a real life job unlike when I was staff previously and I am also a Junior and high school so I have a lot of things going on. However with how I am managing things currently I believe I could help moderate and better the community for the future. I know this last time I wasn't super active or to a certain time when I was first staff however I feel I can pull it together this time.

What resulted in you leaving the Staff Team?: I left the staff team for a couple reasons, one of them being I was stressed out by school and I couldn't handle being active and also keeping up with everything I do so I was put between being staff and having bad grades, or leaving the team and bettering my scores, you can imagine which one I chose. The other reason for me leaving the team is I wasn't getting the same enjoyment out of being on the team due to servers being constantly inactive so I couldn't do my job as staff and help players with problems in the server. So I started picking up other things to do and eventually decided I would go do development for my own server. Said server never got off and I never got the enjoyment of being a server owner(This was after school got out and I was free).

Mvu

Normie
Apr 18, 2019
pretty sure this man was also an avid supporter of the rainbow road, +2

Clem

Community Outcast
Ex-Staff
Aug 7, 2018
Oakdale
steamcommunity.com
Look, man, I just want to say that I do think you have the skills to become staff but as our friendship is a little over a year old now, I don't think you are not ready at this moment to become staff.
The reason I think you are not personally ready is from a multitude of reason which most I don't want to speak about publicly, but the most prominent one is that you play rust for a week and get promoted.

+1
Sorry, I had too, Love you man, You deserve it and you are very capable.

• Angry
Reactions: The Trash Man

Bandit

100% Asian Boy
Ex-Staff
Jan 4, 2018
+1 You are fun to talk to and you were a good staff.
You just need to be more active on the staff team and not play rust for a week and then get promoted.

But over all fun to talk too and hang out with

The Trash Man

Master of Trash
Ex-Staff
Aug 3, 2018
Dumpster in a Alley way
pretty sure this man was also an avid supporter of the rainbow road, +2
You already know I have to support that.

The Trash Man

Master of Trash
Ex-Staff
Aug 3, 2018
Dumpster in a Alley way
Look, man, I just want to say that I do think you have the skills to become staff but as our friendship is a little over a year old now, I don't think you are not ready at this moment to become staff.
The reason I think you are not personally ready is from a multitude of reason which most I don't want to speak about publicly, but the most prominent one is that you play rust for a week and get promoted.

+1
Sorry, I had too, Love you man, You deserve it and you are very capable.
Kinda rude bro, anyways thanks for replying!

The Trash Man

Master of Trash
Ex-Staff
Aug 3, 2018
Dumpster in a Alley way
+1 You are fun to talk to and you were a good staff.
You just need to be more active on the staff team and not play rust for a week and then get promoted.

But over all fun to talk too and hang out with
I promise to bring more activity to the table when the server is back up. Thanks for the reply!

Whitehammer9

Abuser
Ex-Staff
Feb 16, 2019
wichita, KS
When you were admin u would abuse other admins!
not only that but you were highly in active!
and my final complaint is your always fighting with other staff!

with those three issues i would try to work on them, and improve other than that you were a decent admin other than getting warned by your own mod in training you were fun to hang around most of the time when you were not frustrated!

The Trash Man

Master of Trash
Ex-Staff
Aug 3, 2018
Dumpster in a Alley way
When you were admin u would abuse other admins!
not only that but you were highly in active!
and my final complaint is your always fighting with other staff!

with those three issues i would try to work on them, and improve other than that you were a decent admin other than getting warned by your own mod in training you were fun to hang around most of the time when you were not frustrated!
Hey so I just want to point some things out.
One thing I believe is that I wasn't super inactive I was on LOA even though people didn't bring it up. Another thing is that I really wouldn't fight with other staff if you have anytimes I did feel free to let me know. And yes I did mess with other staff but would stop when asked as I know certain people would get upset easily. I'm sorry you feel this was but if there is a problem with me feel free to dm me further and I can work things out never the less thanks for responding!

Dashiell

Sanity
Apr 6, 2019
+1
From what I've seen you're a fine guy and admin.
Just remember to conduct yourself in a professional way when dealing with other players and staff.

Chef Homo

Baker Homosexual
Ex-Staff
Feb 16, 2018
Northeast Texas, United States
Neutral
My first impressions of you in the staff team were that you were dedicated and hardworking; you would go out of your way to put in the extra effort to ensure things were done correctly and responsibly. However, as your staff career progressed, my opinion of you changed; you began to act lazier and lazier until it was practically a joke in the staff team. Following your demotion and subsequent resignation, you came back to the staff team with a bright new approach to prove yourself. I was excited about this new approach until I truly had a one-on-one experience with you as a manager. You came off as incredibly entitled to me, even resembling Caterpillar as a staff member in some ways. You attempted to weasel out of anything you could to get back to where you were instead of putting in hard work to prove yourself and show you deserved your previous position. Then, your activity began to decline once more and you left again. However, the reason I've decided to not -1 this application is because I believe that there is still promise in you and it just needs to be realized. You need to bring out your inner hardworking personality and prove to the staff team that you truly are as dedicated and diligent as you once were. I look forward to seeing your progress in the community.
Good luck.

Caterpillar

Stang Gang
Jul 19, 2018
Fort Worth, Texas
Neutral
My first impressions of you in the staff team were that you were dedicated and hardworking; you would go out of your way to put in the extra effort to ensure things were done correctly and responsibly. However, as your staff career progressed, my opinion of you changed; you began to act lazier and lazier until it was practically a joke in the staff team. Following your demotion and subsequent resignation, you came back to the staff team with a bright new approach to prove yourself. I was excited about this new approach until I truly had a one-on-one experience with you as a manager. You came off as incredibly entitled to me, even resembling Caterpillar as a staff member in some ways. You attempted to weasel out of anything you could to get back to where you were instead of putting in hard work to prove yourself and show you deserved your previous position. Then, your activity began to decline once more and you left again. However, the reason I've decided to not -1 this application is because I believe that there is still promise in you and it just needs to be realized. You need to bring out your inner hardworking personality and prove to the staff team that you truly are as dedicated and diligent as you once were. I look forward to seeing your progress in the community.
Good luck.
There is zero reason to name drop me, especially to someone who wasn't even a part of the community during my staff time.

OneLonelyDog

Not a furry
Forums Manager
Community Manager
Staff-Manager
Dec 3, 2017
Status
Not open for further replies.