Accepted Tony Bamanaboni Staff Application

• Hello, Guest. At this time, we aren't accepting further staff applications. Current applications will be put on hold until we open applications again.

Tony Bamanaboni

Vanish#9908
Oct 16, 2019
United States
What is your in-game name: Tony Bamanaboni (Used to be known as Golden Experience Requiem)

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:119275123

What is your age: 19

What time zone are you located in: EST

How many warns do you have? If you have warnings, please list them. Include any that are currently active: 2 warns.
Racism (Wax) – Yeah, I said the N word. (Jan 6th)
NLR (Wax) - I don't even remember what this was for. (Jan 6th)

Tell us about yourself! We want to get to know you; this is about you:
Hello yes, my name is Noah and I’ve been playing for about 3 months. I’ve never been staff on a darkrp server. But I want to be staff on here as a not only a learning experience, but to get to know the community better. There’s rarely any staff on when I usually play (Around midnight – 8am), which draws a lot of minges and rule breakers. So, in order to help with this issue, there needs to be more staff members like me that play on at late times. I think I would make a good and fair staff member if I was taught correctly. I try my best to not be toxic, and I don’t have a bad reputation. I read the rules about every week or so. Therefore, I know the rules pretty well. For these reasons and more I believe I should be staff.

Reactions: Sad been

C4Claymore

kNot A Furry
Ex-Staff
Feb 1, 2019
A safe place
+1
seeming your recent history has been positive. You have the experience that most lack, so I wish you luck for the future.

Slav Master

Janice From HR
Human Resources
Dec 31, 2017
Canada, Ontario
+1

• Cool Guy

Sad been

DarkRP - Trial Moderator
Apr 15, 2019
+1
nice dude

DjExtracker

Cement Head
Ex-Staff
Apr 6, 2019
Oregon
From what I've seen from you, you are pretty toxic. You also from what I have had the ability to see have not been very active on the server.

Bandit

100% Asian Boy
DarkRP - Moderator
Jan 4, 2018
Neutral
Not seen you in-game to me a decision

Bobb

Natural Born Autist
Dec 4, 2017
+1 Hes cool and we played together till like 5am hes super chill and funny.

OneLonelyDog

Not a furry
Community Manager
Forums Manager
Dec 3, 2017