Accepted tommy's Staff Application

• Hello, Guest. At this time, we aren't accepting further staff applications. Current applications will be put on hold until we open applications again.

tommy

DarkRP - Moderator
Dec 17, 2019
What is your in-game name?:
tommy

SteamID (https://steamid.xyz):
STEAM_0:0:75744123

What is your age?:

What timezone are you located in? (HAST, AKST, PST, MST, CST, EST):
EST

How many warns do you have? If you have warnings, please list them. Include any that are currently active (type !warns in chat to view warnings):

Tell us about yourself! We want to get to know you; this is about you!:
My name is Danny and I've been playing GMOD for a very very long time. I enjoy playing lacrosse and watching some good ol' anime. I like messing around with people and just joking around. I work a part-time job at Chipotle because I'm a broke high school student. I have been a part of a couple staff teams in the past such as: GarnetGaming in 2017(Admin), ViceGaming in 2015 to 2017 [Garnet's alternate server] (Server Manager + Leader of the Staff Team), and STATIC Servers in 2014 (Moderator). Out of all of them, I enjoyed my staff experience at VICE Gaming because of how diverse the staff team was and how much fun it was to be able to have fun and be serious. To this day, VICE holds a very very close place to my heart because it's what made me fall in love with the game. I would like to join NCBA's staff team because of many reasons. One of them being shortage of staff members on the server. This is an issue because there aren't enough people to be dealing with the sits so it causes a slow flow of sits being done. Another reason is because I enjoying helping people out. I previously had set my mind to just donate to the server which I promised Jake I would, but after checking my checkings account, things didn't turn out the way I wanted so one way I wanted to offer my support to the server was to help their community.

Slav Master

Janice From HR
Human Resources
Dec 31, 2017
Canada, Ontario
+1

• If Jake thinks well of you than I am sure you are quite a pleasant person to communicate with.
  • Decent thought out application

• Template??

The Swift Potato

I’m on the highway to jeff
DarkRP - Admin
Dec 4, 2017
Chugiak, AK
Neutral

I don’t think I’ve had a single in game interaction with you so I don’t know enough about you to give a good rating. Also, where are the rest of the questions/answers?

Cannon_331

DarkRP - Moderator
Apr 7, 2019
+1

I have had all good interactions with you and you seem like a good player. I would add the template though.

OneLonelyDog

Not a furry
Community Manager
Forums Manager
Dec 3, 2017