Accepted The Swift Potato's Ex-Staff Application

The Swift Potato

I’m on the highway to jeff
DarkRP - Trial Admin
Dec 4, 2017
Chugiak, AK
In-Game Name: |-NCBA-| The Swift Potato

Former Name(If you changed your name, include your former one here): The Swift Potato

SteamID(https://steamid.xyz/): STEAM_0:0:91265929

What is your age?: 17

What timezone are you located in? (HAST, AKST, PST, MST, CST, EST): AKST

What is your former rank on |-NCBA-|?: Administrator & Moderator

How long were you here as a Staff member?: My estimates for the first time are around a year, and for the second time about a month.

Why are you deciding to rejoin the Staff Team?: Because after coming back to the community, I found that I have fallen back in love with it just as I had the first time. The server seems to be in quite a good place right now, and I find myself having a lot of spare time so I am more than willing to spend some of that time helping out the server. Also, a lot of staff members have been encouraging me to re-apply, so I figured that I would give it a shot.

What resulted in you leaving the Staff Team?: The first time, myself and a large amount of other staff were unhappy with the way the staff team was being managed so we tried to get it changed to something we considered satisfactory, and when that failed, we all decided to resign, and I was no exception. The second time, I just didn't have enough time to dedicate to the server, and I didn't want to waste my manager's time with writing an inactivity report for me.

Additional information: At work, I am on the graveyard shift, and that fact combined with my residence in Alaska means that on my days off, I can be on the server significantly later than most other staff, so the server can remain under control after most other staff have gone to bed.

Bandit

100% Asian Boy
Ex-Staff
Jan 4, 2018
+1
You are fun to play with and you are good staff you are very good at Minecraft too :)

JJD

Forums Manager /s
Forums Supporter
Ex-Staff
Dec 1, 2018
San Diego
Youre’re are toxic and I hate you

real note,
You were a great staff. It’s great to see you applying again. Application is decent, and you were a great staff member.
Good luck!
(+1 if it wasn’t evident)​

• Angry
Reactions: |-NCBA-| Larry

Cannon_331

DarkRP - Moderator
Apr 7, 2019
+1

Even in the short time I got to see you as staff you were really good and you were someone I tried to be like staff wise and you are fun to play with on the server, I would love to see you as staff for NCBA and help make it the biggest DarkRP server in gmod.

Reactions: The Swift Potato

Ani

Bruh Moment
Dec 29, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
+1
My opinion on this subject probably doesn't matter as much since I really don't play anymore (due to my trashy laptop), but back in the day you were a bomba** staff member. You were chill with us and just hung out. Although at times you were a lil salty, in the end you resort back to being a logical and thoughtful staff. You were always fun to RP with even though I always got killed by you

Doesn't play Doki Doki Literature Club anymore :/

King_Terroriser

Staff Member
DarkRP - Moderator
May 1, 2019
+1
You were a great staff member and a wonderful friend and I hope you become staff again and I am looking forward to see if you will become a great staff member as you were before so best of luck to you and i hope i see you as staff soon-terroriser

Whitehammer9

Abuser
Ex-Staff
Feb 16, 2019
wichita, KS
+1

A good member of the community, talked to him seems like a really SOLID guy!!
I totally agree on where you're coming from, I do believe the server and community is gonna do better and coming back! the second thing I wanna say is the second time you came around you only lasted a month, thats looks really bad I would like to know more about why you left and how management was going then. I don't want you to become staff and then just leave out of the blue!

Good luck!

The Trash Man

Master of Trash
Ex-Staff
Aug 3, 2018
Dumpster in a Alley way
+1

Simon says this application is good! Aside from the joke this application looks really good not to mention the player is almost always active on the discord and server and they always act well on the server. Only thing I have to say that is negative is that when you were staff last time you went inactive and missing which can be a problem at times. Over all though I have no problems with you returning. Good Luck!

Slav Master

Retired Super Аdmin
Ex-Staff
Dec 31, 2017
Canada, Ontario
+1
  • Great staff
  • Experienced
  • Mature
  • Responsible
  • Great App
  • Tastes good deep-fried, baked, grilled,chopped, chipped, etc (don't forget the season salt ;D)

• Spent too much time gone :( I missed you!
  • Kind of Dirty
  • SPUD LOOKIN' ASS

• adad.png

DjExtracker

Cement Head
DarkRP - Senior Moderator
Apr 6, 2019
Oregon
+1
I've known you for a very long time now and you have been not only an amazing and fun person but an amazing friend. You have helped me get through some pretty tough times as I have you and from my experience with you over the last, what? Like 6-7 years? you are way more than fit to staff for this server. I'm sure I'm not the only one that thinks that way judging by the incredible support you've receive from these responses. You have won over the trust of not only me but apparently the community as well and I see no reason you should not get accepted. It shall be a good time to have you by my side as a staff member and I wish you nothing but luck through the process. You truly are an amazing person, thank you.

XOXOXOXOXOXO

Nexo

Uncle Papa
Ex-Staff
Dec 30, 2017
Illinois
+1
If it weren't for Swift, I wouldn't be where I am in the community today. I've known him for about 2 years now, and he hasn't changed one bit since then. He taught me everything I needed to know about both the server and community when I was a staff member back then. He has also always been a kind and respectful player to almost everyone in the community, and I think he would be an amazing addition to the staff team if he returned to it once more. Good luck Swift, missed you!

Cooki3z

???????
DarkRP - Trial Moderator
Dec 3, 2017
+1 great guy to be around good staff when he was around

C4Claymore

kNot A Furry
Ex-Staff
Feb 1, 2019
A safe place
+1
From my time with you, I see positives. I look forward to the day that I get my mic back so I can scream at you for something that I am wrong about but too stubborn to correct myself. Guess the only thing left is to find what the topic is over. . .

Dashiell

Sanity
Apr 6, 2019
+1
All the reasons have been listed, but: good guy, good staff, etc.

OneLonelyDog

Not a furry
Forums Manager
Community Manager
Staff-Manager
Dec 3, 2017