Farewell The Closing of Chef's Kitchen

Chef Homo

Baker Homosexual
Ex-Staff
Feb 16, 2018
Northeast Texas, United States
Hey guys. I never thought I'd ever be making one of these but here we are.
Throughout my 1 year and 3 months that I've spent here at NCBA, I've seen hundreds of people come and go. I've made more friends than I ever felt possible in the most extraordinary circumstances; people that I would never in a million years even look at in real life, people who I have made life-long friends with, people who got me through the dark times in my life and made me smile when I thought I couldn't.
However, it's with a heavy heart that I must tell all of you that I'm resigning from my staff position in NCBA. Real-life has recently taken a priority for me and I have neither the time nor the motivation to continue staffing. When I first began staffing, I promised myself that if my position felt more like a burden or a chore than a privilege, than I would leave. And unfortunately, I feel that time has now come. I don't want to destroy my love for this community by forcing myself to do something that I don't enjoy. I love each and all of you individually with the tiny itty bitty heart in my chest and I don't want that to change simply because my life circumstances have changed. I truly care for this community and the people in it, but I feel it's time for me to go and become another dusty entry into the Resigned/Demoted tab in Trello. I plan on keeping in contact with the community and I hope you guys reach out to me whenever you want to play games or just talk.
Now onto a way too long thank-you section lmao:

Larry - I think that a resignation post is seriously off when Larry isn't the first name you mention on your thank-you list. First and foremost, I'd like to thank you for the opportunity to interact and grow with this amazing community. Without you, neither this community nor the relationships I've built in it would be possible. While we've certainly had our ups and downs, you have a special place in my heart, dude. I hope we keep in touch.

Lonely - Lonely, the curiously English-speaking Husky. While I was skeptical at first when you came back to the community when I was staff, I have nothing short of admiration for you and the work that you do. These past 6 months of management with you have been some of the best and I'll never forget the time we've shared together. While I seriously doubt I'll play ROBLOX with you any time soon, I'll be sure to join the channel whenever I see you're in it.

"The Chef Gang" (Melo, Asmith, Zebra, DJ Potatoes) - I originally wanted to make thank-you's for each of you individually, but it would probably make this already too long thank-you section even longer. You guys are some of my closest friends that I've ever met in this community. I remember staying up for days on end, playing games until the sun rose up and subsequently passing out afterward. While I wish DJ was still around to read this, all of you hold very special places both in my memory and in my heart. I hope to hear from all of you soon <3

Terroriser - While I've only known you for about half a year, the time we've spent together as both colleagues and as friends as truly shaped me as a person and as a (now ex) manager. Playing games and managing the training department with you has truly been nothing short of amazing and I wish you all the best in whatever life and NCBA throws your way.

Uriel - While you aren't exactly actively participating in the community anymore, you're the whole reason I stuck around so long. I modeled my management career off of yours and you modeled your staffing career after mine. I seriously appreciate all that you've done for me and this community. Good travels, dude.

Mochi - The infamous gamer girl, where do I even start? You may have phased-out of the community and your online presence in general, but you'll never phase-out of the place you hold in both my memories and my tiny emo boy heart. You've been there for me when life has thrown me a rough hand and things are looking bleak. I wish you the best of luck.

BJ Steven - The fucking time god himself. While you, like many others I've mentioned, have phased-out of the community to focus on more important things, you were a huge influence on my life and on my staffing career. I could always rely on you to crack a joke to break the ice and to stay up until 5 in the morning with me. I hope you come around and talk to me sometime.

Acoustic - Acoustic, the only person below the age of 13 that I've been able to tolerate. While you do make the occasional fuck up (hence your staff ban), you truly are one of my best friends and I hope we never lose touch.

Logan -
I know for a fact that you're gone from this community for the long run, but you truly inspired me to move as far in the staff ranks as I did. I distinctly remember staying up for 3 days straight just printing money with you on the server while you left for work and came back. I seriously miss you, bud.

Jackel & Brad - While you guys certainly didn't have the best rep as managers, you guys are solely responsible for my acceptance and entry into the staff team, despite my retard move telling people to look at my application. There's above a 90% chance that you guys will never see this, but I just wanted to thank you guys for the opportunity you gave me. You truly changed my life.

Just because I didn't list you in my thank-you's, it doesn't mean that I didn't appreciate you. Just these are the people that came to my mind when I thought about my good times at NCBA. Thanks for taking the time to read this. See you guys around <3

Last edited:

JJD

Forums Manager /s
Forums Supporter
Ex-Staff
Dec 1, 2018
San Diego
This is so sad. Who will be the gay chef we need in the staff team.

Clem

Community Outcast
Ex-Staff
Aug 7, 2018
Oakdale
steamcommunity.com
Hey, man I wish you luck in everything you do.

Lil Broomstick

Professional Straight Kid
Ex-Staff
Feb 11, 2019
Miami, Florida
i see how it is. anyways love u bb just kidding not gay

|-NCBA-| Larry

100% Your Bitch
Developer
Super-Admin
Forums Supporter
Dec 3, 2017
Thank you, also we need to meet up and have some of that "fun" we are always both talking about.

Slav Master

Retired Super Аdmin
Ex-Staff
Dec 31, 2017
Canada, Ontario
I'm not gonna cry :( IM NOT GONNA CRYYYYY :'(