Farewell Swinebane's Resignation

Swinebane

Big Noob
Ex-Staff
Mar 14, 2019
Flat Land Nebraska
This is probably one of the most difficult things that I have had to do since joining this community. I joined the community during spring break earlier this year and have fallen in love with it. There are so many amazing individuals here that I am happy to call my friends. Life, however, must always come first. I am in my senior year of high school and also working 30 hours a week at my job. I would be lying if I said I had no free time at all, but it's hard to put what time I do have purely toward the server constantly. Especially with all of the college stuff I need to start applying for. Without going too deep into some personal stuff, I have struggled with some mental health issues for the majority of my life, and with the stressful times, it has gotten much worse. With all of this in mind, I would love to say that I will be back within a month or two for sure but I won't make any promises that I can't keep. Once I am done with college preparation stuff, I will likely be around in the community more. I will figure out if I want to come back or not. If you have any questions or anything to say, feel free to leave a comment or DM me on discord. I would've liked to do some more personalized goodbyes, but there are too many people I wouldn't want to leave out and I wouldn't have enough time to write all of them. I would've liked to have written more but I probably wouldn't have stopped. Peace Yall.

Last edited:

Swinebane

Big Noob
Ex-Staff
Mar 14, 2019
Flat Land Nebraska
Even tho we were not close I have been here for your entire stay. I have seen you grow as a person and I am so happy we had some good moments. I do wish you the best of luck with your life journey.
Thanks for everything, you were an amazing super-admin.
Much love brother.

Have a good life.
<3

JJD

Forums Manager /s
Forums Supporter
Ex-Staff
Dec 1, 2018
San Diego
bye

• Dislike
Reactions: The Swift Potato

The Swift Potato

I’m on the highway to jeff
DarkRP - Admin
Dec 4, 2017
Chugiak, AK
Even though we had a rough start, I eventually grew to think you were really cool, and it’s sad to see you leave, but real life is more important than a Garry’s mod server. I wish you the best of luck with your future endeavors, and I hope you practice with knives some more, you really need to get better

C4Claymore

kNot A Furry
Ex-Staff
Feb 1, 2019
A safe place
Stories will be told of such a lad, how you were able to become the richest player in NCBA history. The days when we would sit around and live life. You were the definition of someone that knew what was good for the people around them, and I see that as a leading aspect I took to heart. well brother, maybe sometime we could survive through a real Friday night like the good old days. I wish you luck with your life ahead of you.

DjExtracker

Cement Head
Ex-Staff
Apr 6, 2019
Oregon
I wish you the complete and utter best for you Swine, we were together from the start, and I give you mad respect for sticking through the hardships of this community, you realized something I didn't as a staff member, that it's not just about the community it is about your friends and the people you meet. I have tons of respect for you sticking through and staying true when even I didn't. Life always comes first and sometimes it will make you remove the things you once most enjoyed, you made your mark now it's time to move on. Again, I wish you the best. Goodbye.

Quevis

fat
Ex-Staff
Nov 22, 2019
I don't know you much, never really had a long convo but I just want to be nice and say,
goodbye and good luck with life!