Declined Staff Application

SycheL

Noob
Oct 17, 2019
-Information About You-

What is your in-game name?:SycheL-YT

SteamID (https://steamid.xyz): 76561198440139645

What is your age?: 14

What timezone are you located in? (HAST, AKST, PST, MST, CST, EST): Eastern Standard Time

How many warns do you have? If you have warnings, please list them. Include any that are currently active (type !warns in chat to view warnings): 0 Warns So Far...

Tell us about yourself! We want to get to know you; this is about you!: Welp im a 14 year old with 42 subs so far... A
nd im trying to do something new like admin-mod on duty on servers... And i also, live in Florida...

Why do you believe you are a good choice for our Staff-Team?: I know the basic commands... Ive beed a super admin,t-mod and also moderator...

-Information About Being Staff-

What's a reasonable amount of time you can be on our server daily or bi-daily?: 3 Hours A Day 20-24 Hours A Week

If you join our staff team, what goals would you set for your self as a staff member?: Make The Server Fun... A Good Community And Also Help Out Players When They Are In Need...

How well are you able to communicate and work with other staff members, management, and players?: I Know Some Basic Techniques On How To De-Escalate Some Problems... And Help The Other Staff Members By Showing Them How To Use The Commands If They Forget.

If you have a co-worker or a player you don't like, what approach would you take to resolve and handle the situation?: If They, Do Nothing Wrong I Cant Do Anything...

How would you deal with a staff member violating our guidelines?: Report It To Administration

- Other Information -
Info: This will not affect our overall decision to accept or decline your application. This is just for gathering data so we can improve our community. This is an optional section.

What are some negative things you have seen on the server that you think should be changed? (Optional): Cost Of Some Items...

What are some negative things you have seen about the staff team that you think should be changed? (Optional): Nothing

How has your overall experience on the server been? (Optional): I Love The Experience Friendly People Nice Enviorment...

Whitehammer9

Abuser
Ex-Staff
Feb 16, 2019
wichita, KS

I do not like some of your answers and I play almost every night over 5 hours a day and have not seen you once on the server. my biggest problem with you joining staff is that you must know the community and be active in discord. I also don't feel like you put too much effort into your app its bland and very short.

the question I feel you need to redo this question "If you have a co-worker or a player you don't like, what approach would you take to resolve and handle the situation?" to me your answer does not meet what I want to hear how you would handle it not just say they did nothing wrong...

second, I do not like this question you did "Why do you believe you are a good choice for our Staff-Team?" You told us you have been super admin or t-mod on a server does not show us why you would be a good choice to be staff on the darkrp server.

third the last question I have a problem with "Tell us about yourself! We want to get to know you; this is about you!" You just told us you have been super admin and t-mod how are you trying something new. to me thats a red flag I don't know if you really were a t-mod or super admin on another server.

good luck with the app!

Reactions: Cannon_331

Cannon_331

?????? ?-???
Apr 7, 2019

Your application is very short and bland I agree with every point that Whitehammer made. I have not seen you on at all and I’ve been on for a little while. Please make changes and get more time on the server and we can see what will happen.

Reactions: Whitehammer9

Croissant

Not Gay
Jan 20, 2019
California
Whitehammer said it ALL

The Trash Man

Master of Trash
Ex-Staff
Aug 3, 2018
Dumpster in a Alley way

Pretty much what Whitehammer has said. I have not seen the player on the server except once where player was ok but could have a better attitude in game.

OneLonelyDog

Not a furry
Forum Manager
Community Manager
Staff-Manager
Dec 3, 2017
imagetdeclined.PNG

I agree with Dash, this seems VERY unprofessional. I'll give you until this 26th of this month to edit your application, and maybe change your attitude a bit. I recommend joining our discord server so that staff can meet you and you can meet them.

Nexo

Uncle Papa
Ex-Staff
Dec 30, 2017
Illinois
Everyone else that gave you a -1 has said it all for me. Better luck next time.

JJD

Forums Manager /s
Forums Supporter
Ex-Staff
Dec 1, 2018
San Diego

OneLonelyDog

Not a furry
Forum Manager
Community Manager
Staff-Manager
Dec 3, 2017
Declined
You're allowed to re-apply after: (2 Weeks)

Your application has been declined for the following reason(s):

Declined for obvious reasons. Didn't show any effort by editing your application, and not so pleasant attitude towards becoming staff.