Accepted Staff application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ace_gaming1301

DarkRP - Trial Moderator
May 10, 2019
-Information About You- I have made a lot of friends over the time period I have played such as kamikaze, MAT FINN, and Fruity Pebbles. I like to play a wide variety of games such as Garry's mod, Gold rush, Fortnite, Grand Theft Auto 5, Minecraft, CSGO.

What is your in-game name?: Ace Under Score Gaming1301

SteamID (https://steamid.xyz):76561198885616144

What is your age?:13

What timezone are you located in? (HAST, AKST, PST, MST, CST, EST): CST

How many warns do you have? If you have warnings, please list them. Include any that are currently active (type !warns in chat to view warnings): I have 1 warning for RDM. I have 0 active warnings.

Tell us about yourself! We want to get to know you; this is about you!:
I have made a lot of friends over the time period I have played such as kamikaze, MAT FINN, and Fruity Pebbles. I like to play a wide variety of games such as Garry's mod, Gold rush, Fortnite, Grand Theft Auto 5, Minecraft, CSGO.

Why do you believe you are a good choice for our Staff-Team?: I know how to solve problems even if they're hard. If I need help I will call an experienced staff member. If there is not any experienced staff on the server I will ask someone on discord for help. Right now I'm on summer break until August 15th. Sometimes I'll not be online because I play football and I have practices in the morning from 9 am till 10 am. And besides vacation, I am free to be on the server.

-Information About Being Staff-

What's a reasonable amount of time you can be on our server daily or bi-daily?: Mondays, 5-6 hours | Tuesdays 3-4 hours | Wednesday 4-6 hours | Thursday 4-5 hours | Friday almost all day.

If you join our staff team, what goals would you set for your self as a staff member?: To be everybody's favorite staff member and reach the rank of Admin.

How well are you able to communicate and work with other staff members, management, and players?: I'm able to work very well with management, staff, and players.

If you have a co-worker or a player you don't like, what approach would you take to resolve and handle the situation?: I can communicate well with others and I will try to avoid them as much as possible unless I have to take a sit or work with them. I will have a good attitude with them and remain unbiased.

How would you deal with a staff member violating our guidelines?
: I will be punishing staff the same way I will punish players

- Other Information -
Info: This will not affect our overall decision to accept or decline your application. This is just for gathering data so we can improve our community. This is an optional section.

What are some negative things you have seen on the server that you think should be changed? (Optional): Some people are rude and disrespectful.

What are some negative things you have seen about the staff team that you think should be changed? (Optional):
How has your overall experience on the server been? (Optional): good.

Swinebane

Big Noob
Ex-Staff
Mar 14, 2019
Flat Land Nebraska
Neutral
Your application is very well written, especially compared to what your previous one was which is a very big plus
I have seen you be very immature on various occasions
Some of your answers aren't really very solid answers to the questions, I believe they are mostly just phrased awkwardly or redundantly
Honestly, I would be willing to give you a chance but I know that you can be very childish and immature, I will be watching you over the next couple of days to see how well you are acting. If you are being mature than I would be more than happy to change my response to a +1.

Good Luck! -Swine

Lil Broomstick

Professional Straight Kid
Ex-Staff
Feb 11, 2019
Miami, Florida
I really love how much you improved your application, but in-game you are so immature and mingy.
Whenever you are around Fruity Pebbles, you lose all control over yourself. Also, you have a bad temper to begin with and get mad really easily.
Your answers are kind of short and , like Swinebane said, kind of redundant.
Most people do not have any warnings yet since the server was released recently, so that warn is a bit concerning.

Your application has improved a lot.

JJD

Forums Manager /s
Forums Supporter
Ex-Staff
Dec 1, 2018
San Diego
Neutral

I haven’t seen you around lately, but your application has improved from last time. Definitely better.
All I have to say is that I’ve gotten word you kind be kind of toxic or minge. Not saying you are, just watch out for it.

None the less, good luck.

King_Terroriser

Staff Member
DarkRP - Moderator
May 1, 2019
Neutral
I see you on the game a lot of the times I'm on but I do not see you interacting on the discord that often
I have heard that you have very toxic and mingy, but this application has improved like JJD has said but I hope that you will be more mature and not biased if you do get accepted onto the staff team

Best of luck King Terroriser

Spocksyourdaddy

Aka Abbadon
Ex-Staff
Apr 18, 2019
California
Neutral
I have seen you a lot on the server and have interacted with you a lot. Some of your answers seem very repetitive and not completely thought through for each answer. You are a good person and care for the community a lot. But I have seen you be pretty toxic sometimes on the server and try and to get others in trouble. Again you have good intentions and it has improved.

Reactions: Ace_gaming1301

Chef Homo

Baker Homosexual
Ex-Staff
Feb 16, 2018
Northeast Texas, United States
Accepted
Welcome to the team! Notify me (Chef Homo#1151) on Discord to receive your training assignment.

Status
Not open for further replies.