Cheerio

Noob
Jun 4, 2019
My In Game is Cheerio

Steam ID is STEAM_0:1:91057227

I am 13

Time Zone CST

I have no Current Warnings

Well I am from Minnesota and I have hockey in the Afternoons but if you need me to work then my hockey is very flexible and I can move schedules to work.

I think I am a good choice because I have flexible schedules this year and I can work mostly when you need me.

------------------------------------

I can be on around 3-4 Hours on a server

Goals I would set is to be on top of working, helping people and keeping the server enjoyable

Well I can talk to people well, I was in Speech and can communicate with older people

I would act like they are the same as everyone else

Either tell them not to, or tell Larry

--------------------------------------

Well overall experience has been good its the only server I play and I think being an admin would be fun.

Caterpillar

Stang Gang
Jul 19, 2018
Fort Worth, Texas
Man, you really don't like following the rules of applying, do you?

Please copy and paste the template as it states within the application template page.

Lil Broomstick

Professional Straight Kid
Feb 11, 2019
Miami, Florida
Please paste the template into your application. It would allow people to see what you are answering.

Caterpillar

Stang Gang
Jul 19, 2018
Fort Worth, Texas
While I am not on the staff team and my -1 doesn't really weigh in, I still wanna take some time to voice some major concerns I have. Firstly, you don't seem to know the basics of Gmod (not a problem, they can be learned) however this is important seeing as you want to be staff and staff need to know more than the average player in order to keep things in control. Secondly was the attitude you have towards things you want. You asked me in-game for some money and I declined but did provide you with some jobs that might help you make some money rather quickly. You didn't seem to like being told "No" and started insulting me with childish name calling. To me, I don't think you are close to being fit for staff at this time. Who knows, you might surprise everyone and be a genuine great fit for the team. All I'm saying is toxic people can recognize signs of a toxic player. You might not be toxic and could have been just a one-time bad interaction that every person on the staff team has gone through before with another player. My recommendation is to watch some videos to learn more about how DarkRP works, as for the second part. Have a bit of a work ethic and interact more with the community. Here is the discord invite if you don't already have it. Other than that, GL.

Cheerio

Noob
Jun 4, 2019
Caterpillar I don't think we have ever met. In real life, Game Chat or Discord. I have never asked anybody for money or been rude to anybody in a DarkRP Server. But, if anything I said came off as "Toxic" please let me know. Also, if you need me to fill out the template that's fine just please let me know

Discord-Cheerio#8939

Lil Broomstick

Feb 11, 2019
Miami, Florida
Caterpillar I don't think we have ever met. In real life, Game Chat or Discord. I have never asked anybody for money or been rude to anybody in a DarkRP Server. But, if anything I said came off as "Toxic" please let me know. Also, if you need me to fill out the template that's fine just please let me know

Discord-Cheerio#8939
You might not remember him because his name is Finn in-game. Could you please copy and paste the template and fill it out from there?

May 1, 2019
Please copy and paste the template and then give us your answers we would like to know how you are in the forums from your staff application.

JJD

Forums Dictator
Dec 1, 2018
Neutral.

Improvement was shown from your last application attempt, but I honestly have never met or seen you. I cannot make a fair judgement if I have not meant you. Hop in the discord and get to know some people time from time!​

Lil Broomstick

Feb 11, 2019
Miami, Florida
Neutral
I have not seen you at all. It’s hard for me to evaluate your staff application if I have not met you.

Swinebane

Big Noob
Staff member
Super-Administrator
Mar 14, 2019
Flat Land Nebraska
Neutral
Your app is pretty short and has some pretty lazy answers
I also have not seen you in game or on discord

Chef Homo

Baker Homosexual
Staff member
Super-Administrator
Feb 16, 2018
Northeast Texas, United States
Deferred
Please contact me (Chef Homo#1151) so we can schedule an interview.

Status
Not open for further replies.