Not open for further replies.

Zander2543

Noob
Oct 17, 2019
What is your in-game name?: PuffWuff

SteamID (https://steamcommunity.com/id/Zander2543/):Steam ID: 76561198987619502

What is your age?: 14

What timezone are you located in? (HAST, AKST, PST, MST, CST, EST): EST

How many warns do you have? If you have warnings, please list them. Include any that are currently active (type !warns in chat to view warnings): 0

Tell us about yourself! We want to get to know you; this is about you!:I live in Ontario.I enjoy Rap music especially sad and slow rap.The first Gmod server I played on was ncba. I am in all academic classes. I have always wanted to be a staff member for a server.I have worked at a camp for a whole summerthe camp's name is Halliburton scout reserve, where I
had to deal with people from the ages of 11-70 (i was a counselor at the camp and had to deal with staff that did not follow the rules that where given to them).My birthday is in December so i will be 15 very shortly.

Why do you believe you are a good choice for our Staff-Team?: I believe that I am a good choice for the ncba staff team because I feel that i can make peoples RP on the server a more enjoyable experience overall. I feel I am capable of winding down a tense situation. I am good at explaining things to other people and have a lot of patience when doing so.

-Information About Being Staff-

What's a reasonable amount of time you can be on our server daily or bi-daily?: I can be on for at least 3-4 hours (due to school) on the weekdays and, on the weekends I can be on for 6-10 hours or more hours.

If you join our staff team, what goals would you set for yourself as a staff member?: My goal as a staff member is to be a good role model to other players, not to break any of the rules. My other goal is to make the server a fun and enjoyable Rp environment for everyone who is playing the game.

How well are you able to communicate and work with other staff members, management, and players?:I am very good at communicating and working with other staff members,management, and players, by using a very calm and assertive voice and by never being disrespectful to the person I am communicating with. Also as I said in the things you should know about me I have dealt with staff and campers for a whole summer.

If you have a co-worker or a player you don't like, what approach would you take to resolve and handle the situation?:I would be calm and respectful to the co-worker or player who I do not like and I would first let them tell me about any issues they have with me and then I would tell them about my issue about them respectively and try to resolve the issue. If the issue does not resolve or if it escalates I would report the situation to a member of Management to have the situation resolved.

How would you deal with a staff member violating our guidelines?: If a staff member is violating the guidelines I would take all proof I have of the situation and go to a higher ranked staff member than me and give them the proof.I would also report this issue on the forms giving all the proof I have.

- Other Information -

Info: This will not affect our overall decision to accept or decline your application. This is just for gathering data so we can improve our community. This is an optional section.

How has your overall experience on the server been? (Optional): My overall experience on the server has been amazing.I have met a lot of very nice people who helped me under stand how Gmod worked and what rules there where(this was before i knew about the rules).

The Trash Man

Master of Trash
Ex-Staff
Aug 3, 2018
Dumpster in a Alley way
Neutral

I have never seen the player in game so I have no opinion on the player.

Whitehammer9

Abuser
Ex-Staff
Feb 16, 2019
wichita, KS
+1

You are a great player!
I see you on all the time or have seen you on a hand full of times. you never cause any problems and I feel you're ready to be more a part of the community. I do on the other hand wish to see you in the discord more so we can get to know you more.

It's hard to think of anything bad about you, your overall a great player. the only thing I can ask is that you make your app look more appealing.

Good luck

Bandit

Ex-Staff
Jan 4, 2018

The app is very bland, not seen you active on the server or discord.

Swinebane

Big Noob
Super-Admin
Mar 14, 2019
Flat Land Nebraska
+1
Very solid application, especially for your age, and the same seems to go for your maturity level as well. Although I have not had the pleasure of meeting you in game or talking on discord I would like to do so.

Slav Master

Retired Super Аdmin
Ex-Staff
Dec 31, 2017
Canada, Ontario
+1

• Decent application
  • Thought out answers
  • Good reputation within the server
  • No prior issues

• Minor Grammar and punctuation errors

• From what I hear, you seem like a mature and respectable individual. I am quite pleased with the effort you put in the application along with how you've made yourself known to a few staff members here; not in a bad way. I think you would make a great addition to the staff team and I wish you luck! You have my +1

PS: Where in Ontario do you live? I live in Ontario as well.

Nexo

Uncle Papa
Ex-Staff
Dec 30, 2017
Illinois
Neutral
What I Like:
  • Well-detailed and thought-out answers.
  • Seems like you can get along with most others in the community.
  • Doesn’t seem to have prior issues in the community from before.
What Can Be Worked On:
  • Grammar (Your spelling is good, however I recommend using Grammarly for your grammar errors).
  • Haven’t seen you on as much. But I’m sure you’re active at different times. So try to get on a little more when others are on, including staff and other higher-ups.
Honestly, I like this app a lot, and you seem like a nice and mature person. Sure, the app has a couple things that can be worked on, but I’m sure you are dedicated to fix your errors. As long as you fix them, I will change my answer. Good luck!

Last edited:

JJD

Forums Manager /s
Forums Supporter
Ex-Staff
Dec 1, 2018
San Diego
Neutral.
Most of application is a giant run-on sentence. However, punctuation and grammar seem decent.
I have not met you in the discord or in game yet.
No reason for me to -1, or +1, at this time.
Good luck.

Slav Master

Retired Super Аdmin
Ex-Staff
Dec 31, 2017
Canada, Ontario
I live in Kitchener
Wow, I live really close to Kitchener. I go there from time to time. I hope you are ready for the crazy winter that is coming this year. Will be the coldest it has been in almost 50 years.

Reactions: DjExtracker

OneLonelyDog

Not a furry
Forum Manager
Community Manager
Staff-Manager
Dec 3, 2017
Status
Not open for further replies.