Accepted Staff application for SadBeen (aka Biggie Deens)

Sad been

DarkRP - Trial Moderator
Apr 15, 2019
What is your in-game name?:
Biggie Deeens (Sad Been)

SteamID (https://steamid.xyz):
STEAM_0:1:208609330

What is your age?:

What timezone are you located in? (HAST, AKST, PST, MST, CST, EST):
Eastern Standard Time

How many warns do you have? If you have warnings, please list them. Include any that are currently active (type !warns in chat to view warnings)
Rdm: new rule did not know about /advert party defend (Cannon)
Rdm: not used to new rule forgot about it /advert party defend (Cannon)
Deens Failrp: by wax, neither of us remember (Wax)

Tell us about yourself! We want to get to know you; this is about you!:
My IRL name is Landon Bailey. I got some personal demons (everyone does). I'm a guy I make mistakes I want to learn from them I don't have much to do in my life. I think I could learn and get a better character from this situation. I am on as much as I can because this is the only server I really care about. I have been on for a long time (around 4 years on and off) and it has stuck to me, If I don't get accepted I won't mind ill still play. I try to get along with people (won't always work out and people will get annoyed with me and I understand why). I can't really afford to donate but ill like to help out when I can.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tony Bamanaboni

Quevis

fat
DarkRP - Trial Moderator
Nov 22, 2019
+1
You're a great person to interact with, and you're active. There are still some small errors in the staff application, if you need help with it Grammarly is always a good option. I think you will do well for the team. I hope I'm not wrong. As always good luck!

Last edited:
Reactions: tommy and Sad been

tommy

DarkRP - Moderator
Dec 17, 2019
+1
From all my past experience with you, I've never seen you in trouble. You always provide video evidence in sits where things could've been undecided. He knows the rules very well and is very active, making him a perfect candidate for the staff team.

Reactions: Sad been

Bandit

100% Asian Boy
DarkRP - Moderator
Jan 4, 2018
+1
Very active, fun to play with, knows the rules.

Acoustic

JJD touches me
Ex-Staff
Aug 5, 2018
+1
Passionate about the server, very chill and fun to play with.

Reactions: tommy and Sad been

Slav Master

Janice From HR
Human Resources
Dec 31, 2017
Canada, Ontario
+1

• Seems pretty cool
  • Passionate
  • Genuine

Reactions: Sad been and tommy

C4Claymore

kNot A Furry
Ex-Staff
Feb 1, 2019
A safe place
+1
The lad is honest for what he does and puts the opinions of others aside for the good for the whole, yet still bringing a fun time and something new to the table. With views like yours, I have faith that when something that might stress a normal staff out, you could pull through with ease

Reactions: Sad been and tommy

DjExtracker

Cement Head
DarkRP - Head Moderator
Apr 6, 2019
Oregon
+1
I don't have any memorable interactions with you in-game including in sits, I have seen you on a ton though and activity and consistency are key, you have been active in the discord a bunch too. Your application is also worded pretty good as well. You have mostly positive reviews from everyone else from what I see so that's always good.

Good Luck

Last edited:
Reactions: Sad been

OneLonelyDog

Not a furry
Community Manager
Forums Manager
Dec 3, 2017