Accepted Staff Application for AZGamingWalker

AZGamingWalker

DarkRP - Trial Moderator
Dec 31, 2019
Hi,

I'm Adam and i'm a 13 year old boy who loves Gmod and the server!

My in-game name is AZGamingWalker

Steam ID: 76561198138017178

Time Zone: Mountain Standard Time

Warns: I have 1 warn that was something little (Kinda Small KOS Sign)

I'm a hard working kid and have been an admin on multiple different games and servers! Examples: I was an Staff Member On Snibbles RP (RIP), was a helper on a Minecraft Server and developed my own server, was an admin on a server for SCP Secret Laboratory, and a Staff Member for multiple Roblox games. My Favorite colour is cyan and I have no life so I can be on most of the time! Also i'm well known around the community.

Hours: More than 30 hours (I Think)

How I would handle a RDM sit: I would bring 1 player and listen to their story then bring the other player and listen to their side, say one of them was a hitman I would check chat to see if he was doing a hit, if he was a police officer then I would look into logs to see why he was AOS/KOS and if he was KOS/AOS. If he did rdm then I would warn him for RDMx1 and if it was a misunderstanding on both sides depending on the situation I might just let both of them go.

Short-term/Long-term goals: I want to keep DarkRP as RP as possible, warning/banning trolls, and making sure NBCA can be as best as possible for the community and the people playing on it.

Thank you for taking the time to read my application and I hope you have a wonderful day!

Contact me if needed at my discord: AZGamingWalker#4106

Cannon_331

DarkRP - Moderator
Apr 7, 2019
Neutral

I have seen you in game some good some bad but not enough to make a real decision on you yet.

AZGamingWalker

DarkRP - Trial Moderator
Dec 31, 2019
No, I’m trying to say I haven’t seen you enough to make a decision. I would suggest getting in the discord and getting to know the staff team if you want to get accepted.
I do know a few staff members, i'm friends with Wax and i know tommy and some other mods

Acoustic

JJD touches me
Ex-Staff
Aug 5, 2018
+1
It was fun playing with you and you are a good guy.

Jan 2, 2020
+1

I have seen him around the community and he is very nice and seems to care about others, got the right mindset

The Swift Potato

I’m on the highway to jeff
DarkRP - Admin
Dec 4, 2017
Chugiak, AK
+1
In my interactions with you, you've been friendly and cooperative. I feel like you would be a good choice for staff, and I hope to see you on the team soon!

Quevis

fat
DarkRP - Trial Moderator
Nov 22, 2019
+1
Decent human being, and freindly. With their attitude I feel as they are fit for the team.

(n)

OneLonelyDog

Not a furry
Community Manager
Forums Manager
Dec 3, 2017