Declined Staff Application: Dominator

Dominator

Noob
Oct 20, 2019
What is your in-game name?: Dominator

SteamID (https://steamid.xyz): (https://steamcommunity.com/id/domiantor3317/) Steam Id : 76561198341925617

What is your age?: 14

What timezone are you located in? (HAST, AKST, PST, MST, CST, EST): EST

How many warns do you have? If you have warnings, please list them. Include any that are currently active (type !warns in chat to view warnings): 0

Tell us about yourself! We want to get to know you; this is about you!: I live in Waterloo Ontario and I am currently attending grade 9. I have achieved the honor roll award, as well as a learning skill award. I love to play football and I am apart of the school football team. I am also apart of a rep football team called The Waterloo Predators. I enjoy playing Dark RP and NCBA was the only server actually enjoyed playing.

Why do you believe you are a good choice for our Staff-Team?: I believe I am a good choice for your staff team because I am responsible, trustworthy, and friendly. I try my best to make people’s rp more enjoyable and playable. I will fulfill every request with care and precision to satisfy experienced or new players.

-Information About Being Staff-

What's a reasonable amount of time you can be on our server daily or bi-daily?: I can be on every weekend for up to 12 hours, on weekdays around 1 hour

If you join our staff team, what goals would you set for yourself as a staff member?: My goal would be to help as many new players as possible so they can enjoy the full dark rp experience on NCBA

How well are you able to communicate and work with other staff members, management, and players?: I am a very friendly and welcoming person, I will not argue or fight with fellow staff members, im good at making friends and open to talk to anyone.

If you have a co-worker or a player you don't like, what approach would you take to resolve and handle the situation?: I would tell the other person about the issue I have with them and try to work things out with them. If issues continue to occur then I will contact a coordinator of staff or a member that is ranked higher than myself to resolve the issue.

How would you deal with a staff member violating our guidelines?: I will gather all the proof I have and then report it to a higher ranked staff member.

- Other Information -

Info: This will not affect our overall decision to accept or decline your application. This is just for gathering data so we can improve our community. This is an optional section.

What are some negative things you have seen on the server that you think should be changed? (Optional):

What are some negative things you have seen about the staff team that you think should be changed? (Optional):

How has your overall experience on the server been? (Optional): My overall experience is great I have had multiple hours of fun with friends and made new friends along the way. All the staff was helpful and friendly as well.

Whitehammer9

Abuser
Ex-Staff
Feb 16, 2019
wichita, KS

Bad
  1. Your app looks way to space out!
  2. As a staff member, u need to be on at least 2 hours a day.

I have not seen you in-game ever and to me being staff you need to be apart of the community. I recommend getting in discord and meeting our staff team and playing on the server a little more to meet the community!

Good luck!

The Trash Man

Master of Trash
Ex-Staff
Aug 3, 2018
Dumpster in a Alley way

Application is bare and needs a little more meat and info to it so it looks like you put more effort into it. Also I haven't seen you on the server so I don't know how you act in game with staff and players. Fix these and I will change my vote. Good Luck!

Cooki3z

???????
?????? ?-???
Dec 3, 2017
This looks like it was made in 5 minutes. There is no detail at all in the answers that you provided. Never seen you on at all.

Nexo

Uncle Papa
Ex-Staff
Dec 30, 2017
Illinois
  • App is bare on both details and effort.
  • Not that many others have seen you in-game, so try and be a little more active.
Fix these errors and I'll change my answer soon after you have done so. If you need more help, click the link in my signature for my guide on how to improve your app. Good luck.

Croissant

Not Gay
Jan 20, 2019
California
The app is very bland and shows almost 0 effort put into it. Writing 3 sentences for the most important part of an application is also something you shouldn't do. I see very little effort in this and honestly feel like if you were staff, it would just not work out.

Cannon_331

?????? ?-???
Apr 7, 2019
Your application is very bare and bland with not much detail. I’m usually on except for this weekend and I haven’t seen you on. Try putting more time into the server and your application.

OneLonelyDog

Not a furry
Forum Manager
Community Manager
Staff-Manager
Dec 3, 2017
Declined
You're allowed to re-apply after: (1 week)

Your application has been declined for the following reason(s):

A little late of a decline because of my LOA. If you want to become a staff member, I suggest getting to know staf fin our discord when possible. Gaining trust from the community/staff will better your chances at being accepted.

Application seems pretty dull.

OneLonelyDog

Not a furry
Forum Manager
Community Manager
Staff-Manager
Dec 3, 2017
Declined
You're allowed to re-apply after: (1 week)

Your application has been declined for the following reason(s):

A little late of a decline because of my LOA. If you want to become a staff member, I suggest getting to know staff in our discord when possible. Gaining trust from the community/staff will better your chances at being accepted.

Application seems pretty dull.