DogeJonkins

Ex-Staff
Sep 8, 2019
-Information About You-

What is your in-game name?: DogeJonkins

SteamID (https://steamid.xyz): STEAM_0:0:154331076

What is your age?: 15

What timezone are you located in? (HAST, AKST, PST, MST, CST, EST): EST

How many warns do you have? If you have warnings, please list them. Include any that are currently active (type !warns in chat to view warnings): 0

Tell us about yourself! We want to get to know you; this is about you!: I live in North Carolina. My favorite games are Max Payne 1-3, Batman: Telltale Series, and Payday 2. I love old music from the ’50s, ’60s and so on. I do sports for my school. I am also taking honors and AP classes.

Why do you believe you are a good choice for our Staff-Team?: I feel like I can make people’s RP experience better. I usually stay up nights where RDMERS or Minges usually roam. Also, I am willing to help other staff members.

-Information About Being Staff-

What's a reasonable amount of time you can be on our server daily or bi-daily?: I think I can be on the server for at least 3-4 hours during the weekdays (due to school) and on the weekends for 6-8 hours or more.

If you join our staff team, what goals would you set for yourself as a staff member?: My goal as a staff member would be to set a good example of myself to the community and my co-workers. Also to be helpful as I can and climb ranks as high as I can.

How well are you able to communicate and work with other staff members, management, and players?: I am well at talking to staff members, management, and players in a calm and respectable tone.

If you have a co-worker or a player you don't like, what approach would you take to resolve and handle the situation?: I would respectfully talk to the co-worker to fix any issues. If the co-worker continues I would just talk to a Member of Management to get it resolved.

How would you deal with a staff member violating our guidelines?: Staff members that are violating the guidelines I would go tell a higher up about the situation and send proof if I have any. I will also report on the forums about the situation.

- Other Information -

Info: This will not affect our overall decision to accept or decline your application. This is just for gathering data so we can improve our community. This is an optional section.

How has your overall experience on the server been? (Optional): My overall experience on the server has been great. I’ve met a lot of people that I have become friends with and have made great memories on this server.

Thank you for taking the time to read this!!!

Bandit

100% Asian Boy
Ex-Staff
Jan 4, 2018
Advertising his staff app

Last edited:

JJD

Forums Manager /s
Forums Supporter
Ex-Staff
Dec 1, 2018
San Diego
Advertising His App
Sir, please stop joking on Staff Apps this is a serious matter!
+1
I wasn’t around when you “advertised” your app, so I’m not going to write on that yet. However, if I come across information showing you did advertise, I will drop this rating ASAP.

Other than that, you seem pretty chill and open minded. Haven’t had a bad experience yet.
Good luck.

OneLonelyDog

Not a furry
Forums Manager
Community Manager
Staff-Manager
Dec 3, 2017
I was in the VC when he said to check out his application. Considering it may have been an accident, I'll let it go.

However, DogeJonkins, keep clear from hinting people to take a look at your application just in case.

If you have any questions related to the application, feel free to contact me.​

Slav Master

Retired Super Аdmin
Ex-Staff
Dec 31, 2017
Canada, Ontario
Neutral

• Non-toxic in behavior
  • Active among the Discord community
  • Good intentions
  • Answers are decent

• Very minimalistic approach
  • Lack of detail and description
  • Supposed Advertisement of application
  • Minor grammatical errors

• From my personal experiences, you seem like an okay individual that clearly wants to help the community. I think that you should make some efforts to improve and re-detail the application to make it more digestible as this application looks as if it was created in 5 minutes. I personally don't have any quandaries with you, aside from the supposed advertisement of the application; which I won't hold to your contempt. I wish you the best of luck on your application.

The Trash Man

Master of Trash
Ex-Staff
Aug 3, 2018
Dumpster in a Alley way
NEUTRAL

No opinion as I have not interacted with the player.

Whitehammer9

Abuser
Ex-Staff
Feb 16, 2019
wichita, KS
neutral
- Advertising staff app
+ followed the rules

I also would love to see more in your app, your app seems bland and to me, I would want to see a lot more info in the questions! other than that you follow the rules and i know you play on the server late at night when the server was up. but sorry man im gonna have to stay neutral!

Clem

Community Outcast
Ex-Staff
Aug 7, 2018
Oakdale
steamcommunity.com
Advertized staff app

OneLonelyDog

Not a furry
Forums Manager
Community Manager
Staff-Manager