Farewell Sponge's Goodbye.

Sponge

Normie
Jan 14, 2019
Welp, I think it's the best time for me to go.

The Community as a whole: This is definitely my favorite community I have ever been a part of. It is full of players who are invested in the community and want it to thrive. The majority of everyone is extremely friendly and I have met some people who are really amazing and I hope to still talk with. A friend showed me this server a long while back and I'm so glad that he did. This server has been my life for the past couple months as it is so fun and everyone is extremely friendly. I have always looked forward to every single staff / Community meeting. Even not being staff it was great fun to see the server have these giant meetings that never really were negative even if it was demotions only.

My good time on the server: When i joined the server I never thought I would be here for this long or get so invested but I'm glad I did. Making my staff app was the first time I really felt so invested in something like the staff team. During the time I was staff I had so much fun in what seemed to be such little time. Then resigning to "focus on school". Which didn't work because I was basically addicted to the server. The RP afterward was really fun as I was able to take part in RP with everyone I used to take sits for.

Why I am leaving Part 1: I really have been thinking about this for a minute now but I finally decided after tonight I'm ok with going. I don't want to make staff look bad in anyway shape or form, most staff is great. But recently I have noticed that certain staff doesn't really seem to care for the server, and the quality of what they are doing. From Paid T-Mods here for the taste of power to staff who get tired of their job and get on in a robotic cycle to do their 2 hours and leave because they only care about meeting the "quota" and not truly caring for what is going on I feel like it has sent me a little crazy. The sits I have gotten in didn't seem to be cared for as much as they used to be.

Why I am leaving Part 2:
It isn't just staff. I have admittedly became a more toxic person over the past few weeks. From being a constant minge to straight out Mass RDMing I am also at fault. Almost more than what I stated in part one above. I wanted to see what that feeling was and I loved the feeling of doing wrong because while I was staff I knew it was not right. But I do now regret it because I realize it ruins RP and the server for others and myself. But ever since I have done these things I feel as if I am in a way unwelcome. It feels like I am really only seen as this minge who isn't really to be trusted or associated with. If I call something out that may be wrong or breaking rules in the past occasions it is looked at as if I am lying in some way or only trying to cause trouble for other players or staff even if I am calling stuff out for being wrong. But I brought this upon myself by being this toxic minge.

The End: I want to say sorry for being a pain in the ass for staff the past week or so, and for losing trust of some people. Hopefully I will be back but I don't know when that will be. Hopefully sooner than later. I don't want this to seem like a farewell intended to guilt so please don't take it as so. But I hope the server keeps growing and maybe I can come back and be part of the community again and not go down the toxic path I did. Thank you to everyone who made my time on here what It was.

Sincerely, Sponge.

Chef Homo

Baker Homosexual
Ex-Staff
Feb 16, 2018
Northeast Texas, United States
Uncle Papa V2.0?

Nexo

Uncle Papa
Ex-Staff
Dec 30, 2017
Illinois

Clem

Community Outcast
Ex-Staff
Aug 7, 2018
Oakdale
steamcommunity.com
Okay, So I just want to say that you apologizing was the right thing to do, but a simple sorry won't make up for that.
But anyway have fun were every life takes you.

JJD

Forums Manager /s
Forums Supporter
Ex-Staff
Dec 1, 2018
San Diego
See ya around man. Personally, I was never met with toxicity, you seemed like a cool beans dude.
Later,
JJD

|-NCBA-| Larry

100% Your Bitch
Developer
Super-Admin
Forums Supporter
Dec 3, 2017
Good Bye, Sponge.

I have a lot of respect for you even though you made mistakes as we all do. I personally didn't feel you were not trustworthy. I have even more respect for you now that you have owned up to your mistakes, which I try my best to do too, but isn't always possible, and goes overlooked.

May the future behold wealth, hot girls, and thick booties for you.

Lil Broomstick

Professional Straight Kid
Ex-Staff
Feb 11, 2019
Miami, Florida
bye bruh momento. Also, (at least to me) you’re always welcome on the server. :)

Last edited:

ThePigMeat

Newberator
Jan 12, 2019
Goodbye Egnopsis