California
What is your in-game name?: SpocksYourdaddy

SteamID (https://steamid.xyz):
STEAM_0:0:99058485

How old are you?:
I am 15 years old.

What timezone are you located in? (HAST, AKST, PST, MST, CST, EST):
PST

How many warns do you have? If you have warnings, please list them. Include any that are currently active (type !warns in chat to view warnings):

I currently have four warns in total. Two for RDA, one for NLR, and one for Failrp.
Tell us about yourself! We want to get to know you; this is about you!:
Hello, my name is Elijah. I currently live in California and I am a freshman in Highschool. I like to run in Cross Country and track. I am a very caring person even though I can get frustrated sometimes. I live for music and so I always will be seen with my AirPods in. I love playing video games all the time, and I have probably wasted maybe half of my life gaming. My favorite game is probably either siege or the Far Cry series. I enjoy Garry's Mod as well and play it a lot with my friends, (we get a lot of laughs from playing). I love trying to get people to laugh and to make their day. I'm a pretty normal and depressed teenager like usual but this is just a good glimpse of my life.
What are your skills?:
I am able to take apart and analyze problems very well. Which I would definitely use if I am made Staff. Since I play video games so much I am pretty skilled at them, mostly because of siege. I am also pretty fast in Cross Country.
What are your flaws?:
Something that many people tell me is that sometimes I don't take serious problems serious enough. Also that I sometimes try and "joke" around too much since I always am trying to get a laugh.
What is something you can improve on?:
Something I could improve on is to not let my emotions control what I do or decide.
Why should we chose you to become a staff member?:
I think I should be made a staff member because I want to keep the server running well. I think I can bring a good mixture of being fun and joking, but also being serious and making sure everyone is having a good time. I always put others before my needs, and I think bringing that to this staff team would help it a lot. All I want is for people to be happy to join and play on the server. Not worrying about minges or people who will ruin it. I am known well throughout the staff team whether you've seen me on the server or we have talked and just chilled. I would be very serious with sits and will strive to either make sure everyone is following the rules, or even explaining the rules to people who are really new. I think it would be to your advantage to add me to your staff team.
-Information About Being Staff-

Have you ever been staff before?
: No, sadly I have not.
  • If so, please list communities, ranks, duration, and reasons for leaving:
Please explain to us how you would handle a sit for RDM [100-word minimum]:
1. I would claim the sit.
2. Next, I would TP the person to the sit.
3. I would ask him for his story, what exactly happened, and the name of the person who supposedly RDM'ed him.
4. Next, I would TP the person who "RDM'ed" to the sit.
5. I would let the "RDM'er" explain his side of the story.
6. Whatever the "RDM'er" says, I will check logs no matter what he says after he says his side.
7. If logs say he did RDM the first guy, I would warn him for RDM and end it.
8. If the "RDM'er" is mass RDMing according to the logs I would ban him according to how many times he did in logs.
9. If it wasn't, or it was a misunderstanding, (ex. Terror, first player doesn't know what it is, KOS sign, etc). I would explain to the first person why he was killed and why it wasn't RDM. In both cases, I would tell either the first player or the RDM'er to check the rules before any more RP.

How long have you been playing on our server? (type !playtime in game, convert to hours):
I have just about 54 hours on the server.
How often do you think you can be on the server?:
I would be on probably every single day for at least 2-3 hours. this would be in the evening or afternoon since I do have school.
If you were to be accepted, what goals would you have as a staff member?:
My goal would be too to just make sure everyone is having a good time. I want to be remembered in this server as a good fair but fun admin who really helped the server grow. Seeing people hopping on the server just to ruin people's days, or just complete minging does anger me whenever I play. Especially those unfortunate times when no admins are on.
How well are you able to communicate and work with others?:
I am able to work very well with other people no matter what. Many of the admins know me or maybe we're friends. I can communicate very well with others, and seeing and talking to the other staff, I think it'll work out great. To the players during sits, I would make sure I gave both a time to talk, in order to sort out the issue at hand.
If you have a co-worker you don't like, what approach would you take to resolve the situation?:
It would encourage me to talk to him more. Try and get to know him more, and to really try and get along and work together well.
How would you deal with an abusing staff member?:
I would first video everything and try to get as much evidence as possible. Then I would show the higher ups my evidence and they would handle it from there.
- Other Information -
Info: This will not affect our overall decision to accept or decline your application. This is just for gathering data so we can improve our community.

What are some negative things you have seen on the server that you think should be changed?:

One, I have noticed that because of the shop (permanent weapons, Etc), many jobs have been made a bit useless. Also, grenades on the server maybe need to be fixed, or more added.
What are some negative things you have seen about the staff team that you think should be changed?:
Most of the staff that I have seen or talked to are very good at what they do. Every once in a while I will see a staff member who doesn't really care about a sit or is being lazy. I am not singling anyone out but sometimes overall I have seen it.
How has your overall experience on the server been?:
The server is great, we have a good community and every time I hop on I have loads of fun and lasting memories. I want to be apart of the great team behind it all to increase the experience of the server even more.

JJD

Forums Manager /s
Forums Supporter
Ex-Staff
Dec 1, 2018
San Diego
+1
You are a good person. You have good intentions. You have been very pleasant to be around in game, and I generally have a fun time playing with you.
As you stated in your application, you do joke around maybe just a tad bit too much in situations that need to be a little bit more serious. Besides that, you put time, effort, <insert another good trait> into the application.
I wish you the best of luck!
-JJ

Acoustic

JJD touches me
Ex-Staff
Aug 5, 2018
+1
You have a well-written application and you are on a lot. You seem like you will make a good staff member. Your rdm sit portion of the application is good. You are also fun to talk with on the server. Good luck!

Nexo

Uncle Papa
Ex-Staff
Dec 30, 2017
Illinois
+1
  • Good grammar and spelling
  • Lots of details and effort
  • Good amount of playtime
  • RDM section looks good
  • Seems like a nice and trustworthy person
You got my vote. Good luck.

Swinebane

Big Noob
Ex-Staff
Mar 14, 2019
Flat Land Nebraska
+1
Effectively show how much you care about the community
Solid RDM section
Very detailed explanations

Warns are a bit high, but that is not a huge deal
I think you would make a great addition to the staff team. I have seen you on a lot in game, though I would like to see you more in discord.

Lil Broomstick

Professional Straight Kid
Ex-Staff
Feb 11, 2019
Miami, Florida
+1
You are very mature.
From my experiences with you, you know the rules and want to make sure you are not breaking any.
(not sure how you got those warns there)
RDM section is nice and simple but correct.
Your answers are complete and detailed.

Only thing you need to do now is start being more active on the discord server.

pepsi

epic gamer
Ex-Staff
Mar 25, 2019
idk
+1
I have seen you a lot in game and you have a good amount of playtime.
your app looks like you put a lot of effort into it and your RDM section looks nice and well done.

but you do have a lot of warns and I don't really see you in discord

DjExtracker

Cement Head
DarkRP - Senior Moderator
Apr 6, 2019
Oregon
+1
Your application is written very well
You are on the server almost every day
You have a funny, nice and caring attitude
Overall I'd love to see you on the staff team, you look like a good fit.

Spocksyourdaddy

Aka Abbadon
Ex-Staff
Apr 18, 2019
California
+1
You are a good person. You have good intentions. You have been very pleasant to be around in game, and I generally have a fun time playing with you.
As you stated in your application, you do joke around maybe just a tad bit too much in situations that need to be a little bit more serious. Besides that, you put time, effort, <insert another good trait> into the application.
-JJ
+1
You are very mature.
From my experiences with you, you know the rules and want to make sure you are not breaking any.

[/QU
+1
-JJ
Yes thank you, I am working on it. Being apart of staff would help put me in more serious situations.

Spocksyourdaddy

Aka Abbadon
Ex-Staff
Apr 18, 2019
California
Yes thank you, I am working on it. Being apart of staff would help put me in more serious situations.
Also now I am starting to be on the discord more. Everyone is telling me to be on it more and familiarize myself with everyone. I am now starting to do that more.

Spocksyourdaddy

Aka Abbadon
Ex-Staff
Apr 18, 2019
California
+1
You are very mature.

I am starting to be on the discord more. Thank you, I try to be mature for my age. I hope the warns don't affect the decision.

Spocksyourdaddy

Aka Abbadon
Ex-Staff
Apr 18, 2019
California
+1
You are very mature.

I am already satrting on that BroomStick.

OneLonelyDog

Not a furry
Forums Manager
Community Manager
Staff-Manager
Dec 3, 2017
Danng, not a single -1

OneLonelyDog

Not a furry
Forums Manager
Community Manager
Staff-Manager