Farewell Spock’s Resignation

Spocksyourdaddy

Aka Abbadon
Ex-Staff
Apr 18, 2019
California
Hey Guys, my time of staffing for NCBA is officially over. I have been staffing here for about 4 months now and it was the best thing I’ve ever done. This community is the best I’ve ever had the pleasure to be a part of. I’ve made so many friends from this community, not just as staff but just as a player that has been on this server for a year or two. Sadly though as school has started and I’m starting to be busy I will not have the time to be able to staff this community. I don’t want to be that inactive staff member that is never on and doesn’t help out. But that is starting to happen with me and so that is why I am resigning. Like I said I’ve had some great laughs and have made great friends. I am not leaving forever, I just don’t have the time or energy to staff. I will be back and every once in a while I’ll hop into my monkey channel if I have the time. I hope that you guys are able to bring the server back up and can make it like it used to be. I wish the best, bye for now.

Slav Master

Retired Super Аdmin
Ex-Staff
Dec 31, 2017
Canada, Ontario
Good luck! Wish you the best.

Clem

Community Outcast
Ex-Staff
Aug 7, 2018
Oakdale
steamcommunity.com
Good luck brother

JJD

Forums Manager /s
Forums Supporter
Ex-Staff
Dec 1, 2018
San Diego
This is so sad Spock is good trainee he should be superadmin but he leave now so sad good bye

|-NCBA-| Larry

100% Your Bitch
Developer
Super-Admin
Forums Supporter
Dec 3, 2017
Sad to see you go, bye have fun bro. I hope to see you around.