Rant Something needs to be done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chonk

Chonk
?????? ???
Oct 6, 2019
Maryland
I have to agree with Whitehammer, I remember before I became staff the first 2-3 days on the server this happened for about 30 minutes and I couldn’t leave the spawn area without getting Mugged or abused by the party system. I understand that from your perspective it might be fun but from a solo player it’s not at all. Now don’t get me wrong I personally think that we should re-add the party system but I think that there needs to be some changes.

Try thinking about it how management is, trying to to give to much power to solo players by removing the party system forever, But also not Trying to overpower groups of people by just re-adding it and in a situation like this it’s not going to be an easy solution and not a lot of people will enjoy it.

now I’m not agreeing or disagreeing with anyone I’d rather remain neutral in this but I think personally we should re-add party’s but have sever rules in place to prevent this again

Dashiell

Sanity
Forum Manager
Developer
Apr 6, 2019
It seems that Upper management is not taking the players viewpoint into consideration, or at least the majority.
I've been in channels with JYSTER and Lonely listening to and evaluating your viewpoint. They've spent so much time with you, disproportionate to almost anyone else, to hear you out. Therefore, I have no sympathy for this victim mentality. For example, the party system was removed because it was ruining the experience of so many people, I'm sorry if you're upset by it, but when it ruins people's experience it takes priority and ignores your really strange demand posts. Believe me, your wants have been heard loud and clear, they've been and are being considered at the scale, and in full knowledge, of the community.

As the Rolling Stones once said... "You Can't Always Get What You Want".

Clem

Community Outcast
Ex-Staff
Aug 7, 2018
Oakdale
steamcommunity.com
I've been in channels with JYSTER and Lonely listening to and evaluating your viewpoint. They've spent so much time with you, disproportionate to almost anyone else, to hear you out. Therefore, I have no sympathy for this victim mentality. For example, the party system was removed because it was ruining the experience of so many people, I'm sorry if you're upset by it, but when it ruins people's experience it takes priority and ignores your really strange demand posts. Believe me, your wants have been heard loud and clear, they've been and are being considered at the scale, and in full knowledge, of the community.

As the Rolling Stones once said... "You Can't Always Get What You Want".
Okay, I have said this a lot, I understand that this thread is still here because it is still a problem, I already said that I appreciate management for all they have done.

|-NCBA-| Larry

100% Your Bitch
Developer
Super-Admin
Forums Supporter
Dec 3, 2017
Locked Thread

This is so dumb to argue about, these issues are being worked on and I will start to press management to deal with these as soon as possible.

• Angry
Reactions: The Swift Potato
Status
Not open for further replies.