Deferred simplysem's staff app

simplysem

Rush 🅱️
Dec 31, 2019
What is your in-game name?: simplysem

SteamID (https://steamid.xyz): STEAM_0:1:192764756

What is your age?: 15

What timezone are you located in? (HAST, AKST, PST, MST, CST, EST): CET or GMT +1

How many warns do you have? If you have warnings, please list them. Include any that are currently active (type !warns in chat to view warnings): 1

Tell us about yourself! We want to get to know you; this is about you!: My name is Sem, I live in Spain and i speak Russian and English. I'm friendly, reasonable and I love to have someone to talk to. I have some experience in being a moderator as I owned a Rust server but I dont have much experience in Gmod. I want to be a part of your staff team to help out when there's no one online as the server completely breaks down during those times. I will usually be online 4PM and later but will go off periodically to do homework and other things.

Edit: I put the wrong time zone

Last edited:

MeekFuzzball324

Lua Scripter
Jan 1, 2020
Wisconsin, US
+1
He is a really good person, I would really fell more safe with this person helping to keep the server at peace!
Very trustful!

• Keyboard Warrior
Reactions: simplysem

Quevis

fat
DarkRP - Trial Moderator
Nov 22, 2019
NEUTRAL
I never really seen you in game. This could be the timezone difference. I can't judge you based on your actions , but your staff application is okay. We do need staff online when the rest of the team is sleeping so that's a big plus for you.

• Mind=BLOWN

Bandit

100% Asian Boy
DarkRP - Moderator
Jan 4, 2018
Neutral
Never seen you in-game

• Mind=BLOWN

MeekFuzzball324

Lua Scripter
Jan 1, 2020
Wisconsin, US
how have you not seen him? he is on when you are.

JJD

Forums Manager /s
Forums Supporter
Ex-Staff
Dec 1, 2018
San Diego
Neutral

Application is very meh. Nothing terrible, nothing exceptional either.

JJD

Forums Manager /s
Forums Supporter
Ex-Staff
Dec 1, 2018
San Diego

Cannon_331

DarkRP - Moderator
Apr 7, 2019
NEUTRAL

The application is ok but I’ve only seen you in the discord and I am usually up for awhile.

The Swift Potato

I’m on the highway to jeff
DarkRP - Admin
Dec 4, 2017
Chugiak, AK
Neutral

From what I’ve seen of you in discord, you seem like a really chill dude, but I need to see some activity on the server before I can change my response to a +1. If I see sufficient time on the server from you, I’ll be more than willing to change to a +1!

simplysem

Rush 🅱️
Dec 31, 2019
Neutral

From what I’ve seen of you in discord, you seem like a really chill dude, but I need to see some activity on the server before I can change my response to a +1. If I see sufficient time on the server from you, I’ll be more than willing to change to a +1!
Thanks for your response! I just wanted to tell you that the reason I'm not online much right now is because I recently moved to a new country (spain) and I'm still trying to get internet. I can play on 4G but for a very limited time. I hope you understand.

OneLonelyDog

Not a furry
Community Manager
Forums Manager
Dec 3, 2017
Deferred
Deferred Duration:

( 2 weeks )

Your application has been deferred for the following reason(s):

Please contact me once you're able to play Garry's Mod at your fullest. I'm giving you 2 weeks so you can get settled, and still have a chance at staffing for us.​