Rogue0730

Noob
May 9, 2019
-Information About You-

What is your in-game name?: Rogue

SteamID (https://steamid.xyz): STEAM_0:1:432018532

How old are you?: 14

What timezone are you located in? (HAST, AKST, PST, MST, CST, EST): CST

How many warns do you have? If you have warnings, please list them. Include any that are currently active (type !warns in chat to view warnings): 0

Tell us about yourself! We want to get to know you; this is about you!:

What are your skills?: Some of the skills I have is leadership. I believe I have leadership because I know what is right I know what is wrong can bring the best for players. Another skill that I have is I know how to handle situations correctly. Handling situations correctly can make the situation come down to the final and fair result. I also have experience in other games like Ark: Survival Evolved in moderation and server owning.

What are your flaws?: My age. I say my age because people think that if you are a young person it's just not correct. I believe that young people are able to do the same things as other people and handle things correctly. I think I a mature an enough and smart enough to prove to people that young people are the same and aren't different.

What is something you can improve on?: Something I can improve on is my social skill I am a social person but I do have some flaws in it. A social flaw I have would be group speaking because you have a cluster of eyes and voice just staring at you and thinking "Why is he here".

Why should we chose you to become a staff member?: You should choose me over others because I have the abilities and skills that some people don't have. A skill that I have can sometimes actually come in handy when a person who doesn't speak much English I can help translate in Spanish(some), and German. Some abilities I have are leadership like I said above I can handle a resolve people situations and problems. I

-Information About Being Staff-

Have you ever been staff before?: No, but I am currently owning a server!

If so, please list communities, ranks, duration, and reasons for leaving:
Please explain to us how you would handle a sit for RDM [100-word minimum]: In an RDM sit I would first ask the violator, "Why did you RDM". Then, if he or she responds with a valid reason like the victim shot him first. Then, I would ask the other person the same thing. If they are both have a valid reason I will leave them with a warning or other punishment. Also, if they are in-valid reasons I will give bother of the players proper punishments for their actions, If there is only one person that is the violator I will give them the proper punishment. If the people git put of hand I will contact a higher rank to assist me.

How long have you been playing on our server? (type !playtime in game, convert to hours): 12 hours

How often do you think you can be on the server?: 3 hours Min each day

If you were to be accepted, what goals would you have as a staff member?: My goals are to help grow the community and help people with their situations. One of my main goals is to help the community stop the bad rule breakers and limit them.

How well are you able to communicate and work with others?: 10/10

If you have a co-worker you don't like, what approach would you take to resolve the situation?: I would try not to hate anyone, but if I did I would do anything that would affect him or her and the community.

How would you deal with an abusing staff member?: I would first check out the situation. Then, if the staff is abusing I would give proof to a higher rank.

- Other Information -

Info: This will not affect our overall decision to accept or decline your application. This is just for gathering data so we can improve our community.

What are some negative things you have seen on the server that you think should be changed?: RDM, but that does occur in every server. This server particular has less the most servers of RDM.

What are some negative things you have seen about the staff team that you think should be changed?: Not really anything everyone is nice and helpful!

How has your overall experience on the server been?: Amazing, everyone is nice and kind. Also, staff members know how to handle situations.

Last edited:

JJD

Forums Manager /s
Forums Supporter
Ex-Staff
Dec 1, 2018
San Diego
Neutral.

Your responses are good, and I appreciate that they look like work has been put in, instead of writing a 5 minute app. However, I’ve never seen you in game or on the discord! I want to communicate with you before I can +1 or -1 you for staff.

ALSO: If you do happen to become staff, you will have to either give away or shut down the server you are currently hosting. You may not be staff on any other server than NCBA while you are apart of our staff team.
None the less,
Good luck

Rogue0730

Noob
May 9, 2019
Neutral.

Your responses are good, and I appreciate that they look like work has been put in, instead of writing a 5 minute app. However, I’ve never seen you in game or on the discord! I want to communicate with you before I can +1 or -1 you for staff.

ALSO: If you do happen to become staff, you will have to either give away or shut down the server you are currently hosting. You may not be staff on any other server than NCBA while you are apart of our staff team.
None the less,
Good luck
If you would like to communicate with me now I am open currently.

Swinebane

Big Noob
Super-Admin
Mar 14, 2019
Flat Land Nebraska
Neutral
As JJD said you have not been around in the discord all that much. I would recommend just going in and chilling with people
Your grammar is a tad rough in some places, I would recommend using Grammarly.
Some of your later responses kind of get a bit short, I think adding a little bit to those would be a good idea

Rogue0730

Noob
May 9, 2019
Neutral
As JJD said you have not been around in the discord all that much. I would recommend just going in and chilling with people
Your grammar is a tad rough in some places, I would recommend using Grammarly.
Some of your later responses kind of get a bit short, I think adding a little bit to those would be a good idea

You know what is funny... I did use Grammarly :/

Lil Broomstick

Professional Straight Kid
Ex-Staff
Feb 11, 2019
Miami, Florida
Neutral
I have never seen you in-game or in Discord.
Answers are a pretty short.
Grammar and spelling are not very good.

Acoustic

JJD touches me
Ex-Staff
Aug 5, 2018
Neutral
I have never spoke to you.
Your app is short.
The grammar could be better.

JYST3R

Yung Padawan
Forums Manager
Developer
Dec 3, 2017
United States
  • Your age isn't a flaw, you've stated that some people think that and its "incorrect". That's not an excuse for a flaw. If you think against it then it shouldn't be your flaw.​
  • Your about me section really lacks in content. Everybody has something going on in their life, Summing your life up in one sentence seems lazy.​

DjExtracker

Cement Head
DarkRP - Senior Moderator
Apr 6, 2019
Oregon
Neutral
I have very little interactions with you in-game and in discord.
Application looks pretty well written other than a couple of errors.

Your grammar is spotty.
As stated by JYST3R your age is not a flaw, I would recommend thinking about it for a bit longer.

alex.edits

Noob
May 4, 2019
Neutral

• I have never talked to you.
  • Your app is short and it dose not look like you put that much time into it.
  • The grammar is not the best.
  • Your age is not a flaw, I would like you to start thinking about it for a little bit longer.

Nexo

Uncle Papa
Ex-Staff
Dec 30, 2017
Illinois
  • Grammar and spelling aren’t the best.
  • Not as active in Discord.
  • Answers are pretty short.
  • Have never spoken to you.
  • Your age isn’t a flaw at all.
Fix these errors and I’ll change my answer to a +1. Good luck.

OneLonelyDog

Not a furry
Forums Manager
Community Manager
Staff-Manager
Dec 3, 2017
Status
Not open for further replies.