-Information About You-

What is your in-game name?:
- Rich

Steam name:
- Sacred

SteamID (http://www.steamidfinder.com):
- STEAM_1:0:179612857

Your age:
- I'm Mature in my opinion for my age, 13.

What timezone are you located in? (HAST, AKST, PST, MST, CST, EST):
- My timezone is PST.

How many warns do you have? If you have warnings, please list them. Include if any are currently active:
- On the server I currently have zero warnings. I also currently believe it or not have no bans on record on any other servers that I know of.

Tell us about yourself! We want to get to know you; this is about you! [100 word minimum]:
- I currently live in California and I am a 13 year old male. My birthday is on September 10 2004. I live with my mother, step-father, younger sister, and my dog named penny. I am a Freshman Highschool Student at Dana Hills Highschool, as I play for my school's Football team. Other than my at home life I have always loved and been inspired to work with online communities especially since I love to play online games while meeting new people, and having fun. Other than that my life is very simple as I think of myself as a normal teen living the dream working hard each day to make myself a better person. This is as much as I can think of right now I am always open to share more to those who are curious and open to having a conversation about life.

What are your skills?:
- I have many skills.
1.) I am a very experienced staff member on GMod and other games such as rust and cs:go communities in the past.
2.) I am very loyal and responsible.
3.) I bring great ideas and suggestions to grow the community.
4.) I am trustworthy to get the job done.
5.) I take pride in being mature and capable.
6.) I love to have fun and I'm great with people.
7.) I am quite patient and humble.

What are your flaws?:
- I have a few flaws.
1.) I've got ADHD Attention Defecate Hyperactive Disorder, I am very easily distracted but I have learned to cope with it.
2.) I believe I can be too serious some times. I am learning to relax

Why should we chose you over any other player?:
- I believe there are plenty of more capable and experienced players out there but I can bring things that others cannot such as my friendliness and patience. Along with my skills and experience as a GMod staff member, I am well familiar with the server rules and requirements to become a staff member. I am always working hard to prefect my flaws and work with others. Not only that but I believe there are no enemies or strangers, but they are just new people to meet. I am also familiar with ULX commands and permissions.

-Information About Being Staff-

Have you ever been staff before?:
- Yes I have been a staff member on multiple servers on a variety of gamemodes such as DarkRP, StarwarsRP, and MilitaryRP.
  • If so, please list communities, ranks, durations, and reasons for leaving:
- Woodsman Gaming Owner: MRP
- Superior Servers Moderator: CWRP
- Vitalfront Double Admin: SantosRP, DRP, SWRP
- Garnet Gaming: MRP also the server before Garnet bought it.
- Much more that I cant think of...

Please explain to us how you would handle a sit for RDM:
- The way I would handle a RDM sit is first by figuring out the situation as if it was a Admin Request. I would bring both the Rdmer and the Victim to a roof or admin room away from others and listen to both sides of the story before making a decision (Also of course I would check kill logs). Based on what is said and if it was truly a rdm I would warn the rdmer with !warn and return them both.

How long have you been a part of this community? (!playtime in game, convert to hours):
- 40.06667 Hours on this account

How much time could you dedicate each day to our server?:
- At least 2 to 3+ Hours when Im on which is whenever im not doing anything. Being on at night during the school year and all day during the week. If I was not able to be on I would contact a higher rank letting them know of my LOA.

What would be your short-term and long-term goals as staff if we chose you to be staff on |-NCBA-|?:
- My short-term goals of being a staff would be to successfully make the community and server a better place for the players new and old, this being said I would take care of admin sits being an open-minded person.
- My long-term goals would to be of course have a bigger role in the community as a staff member by working my way of the staff ranks until I have successfully completed my full purpose as a staff member on the server.

How well are you able to work with other players and staff members?:
- Personally I believe I am capable of working extraordinarily well with other staff members and players of NCBA as I have a blast Roleplaying and being a staff on duty helping those who are in need one step at a time.

How would you deal with co-workers you don't like?:
- It is very unlikely for me to unlike or "hate" another co-worker on the server but if I for some reason didn't then I would deal with it by being polite around him or her not starting a seen and keep it to myself unless it got out of hand, I would also try to have a civil conversation with the other party.

- Other Information -
Info: This will not affect our decision to accept or decline your application.

What are some negative things you have seen on the server that you think should be changed?:
- Nothing, if i'm completely honest with you.

What are some negative things you have seen about the staff team that you think should be changed?:
- Just some of the ways staff members deal with sits not being so open minded.

How has your overall experience on the server been?:
- AWESOME!!!

EternalSleep

Gordon Ramsey of staff apps
Mar 7, 2018
United States
+1
Solid app
Rich is an OG hoe
Good luck!

Chef Homo

Baker Homosexual
Ex-Staff
Feb 16, 2018
Northeast Texas, United States
+1
  • App doesn't burn my retinas.
  • Plenty of detail.
  • Minimal grammatical errors.
  • Playtime could be higher.
I don't really know anything about you to talk about you on a personal level, but this app looks great!
Good luck.

Reactions: Rich

Rich

Rich AF
Jul 26, 2018
+1
  • App doesn't burn my retinas.
  • Plenty of detail.
  • Minimal grammatical errors.
  • Playtime could be higher.
I don't really know anything about you to talk about you on a personal level, but this app looks great!
Good luck.
Working on playtime :D

Nexo

Uncle Papa
Ex-Staff
Dec 30, 2017
Illinois
+1
  • Grammar and spelling are awesome.
  • Lots of effort and details
  • Nice color choice
Good luck!

Diablo

Daddy issues
Feb 1, 2018
Neutral
The age for me isn't really that big of a problem but still
The playtime is a little short
app looks good

Rich

Rich AF
Jul 26, 2018
I mean it is 13+ for my age at least i didnt lie and I dont sound 13
If you told me I sounded 13 that's different.

MidnightStrafe

Midnight
Ex-Staff
Dec 17, 2017
+1 age don't matter for me, application looks good, you seem to care about being staff to

Matt.wk

Αdmin
Ex-Staff
Apr 7, 2018
nyc
I really do, I just need to prove that age doesn't matter as long as I can do the job right. I could have easily lied about it since I don't particularly sound 13. Anyways thank you for the feedback.
Being proud that you didn't lie, shows you aren't mature. You shouldn't be proud you did the right thing, it should be a given. I'm sorry.

Rich

Rich AF
Jul 26, 2018
Being proud that you didn't lie, shows you aren't mature. You shouldn't be proud you did the right thing, it should be a given. I'm sorry.
Understandable, I'm not proud i didn't lie... There was no words in that message saying I was proud.

Matt.wk

Αdmin
Ex-Staff
Apr 7, 2018
nyc
Understandable, I'm not proud i didn't lie... There was no words in that message saying I was proud.
Pointing out the given fact that you didn't lie, shows you're proud. Not everything has to be said, to be shown. Another example of your immaturity.
I'm sorry man. I've seen this happen too much, good luck.

Rich

Rich AF
Jul 26, 2018
Pointing out the given fact that you didn't lie, shows you're proud. Not everything has to be said, to be shown. Another example of your immaturity.
I'm sorry man. I've seen this happen too much, good luck.
Appreciate it...

Jackelmate

Determined! 150 Messages!
Mar 8, 2018
'Murica
ACCEPTED! Probably one of the best application I have seen from a 13 year old. If you are less than 12 that is when I have a problem with it. I am willing to give you a chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.