-Information About You-

What is your in-game name?:
Redger

SteamID (https://steamid.xyz):
STEAM_0:1:5203803

What is your age?:

What timezone are you located in? (HAST, AKST, PST, MST, CST, EST):
EST

How many warns do you have? If you have warnings, please list them. Include any that are currently active (type !warns in chat to view warnings):
One warn for RDM

Tell us about yourself! We want to get to know you; this is about you!:

I have been playing gmod for many years and it's one of my favorite games. I love meeting new people and talking to people. I hate when i see people treating others badly and will try my best to stop it. If there is an argument going on I will try not to let it escalate any further. I like to play video games with my friends a lot and hang out with the community of different games. Also I love making people laugh and cracking jokes with all my buds and just laugh until I almost piss myself. But when it comes to acting serious and responsible I will.
Why do you believe you are a good choice for our Staff-Team?:

I believe that I am a good choice for the Staff-Team because I can help the server and community grow and help keep things under control if things start to get a little hectic. Also I am using my time to help players and staff members if they need it. I love helping people solve their problems and help them get on with what they are trying to do.
-Information About Being Staff-

What's a reasonable amount of time you can be on our server daily or bi-daily?:
2-4 hours but mostly all the time because I am free most days.

If you join our staff team, what goals would you set for your self as a staff member?:
I would like to help the server and community grow. Also I would like to try and get rid of as much toxicity in the community as I can.

How well are you able to communicate and work with other staff members, management, and players?:
Very well, I have never had problems with staff members other than toxic players.

If you have a co-worker or a player you don't like, what approach would you take to resolve and handle the situation?:
I would try my best to work with them and act as nice as I can but if things escalated I would talk to a staff manager in private.

How would you deal with a staff member violating our guidelines?:
I would talk to a staff manager about the problem because I would not want to irritate or make the staff member mad.

- Other Information -
Info: This will not affect our overall decision to accept or decline your application. This is just for gathering data so we can improve our community. This is an optional section.

What are some negative things you have seen on the server that you think should be changed? (Optional):
I have seen many players not get along and there seems to be a decent amount of arguing between players. So I think there should be some more rules added to the server about toxicity and trolling.

What are some negative things you have seen about the staff team that you think should be changed? (Optional):
I have seen some staff members that should not be staff members because of the way they handle things. So I think there should be more moderation on staff members.

How has your overall experience on the server been? (Optional):
My overall experience on this server has been great!!! This is my favorite DarkRP server to play on.

Last edited:

MidnightStrafe

Midnight
Ex-Staff
Dec 17, 2017
Neutral I’ve seen some of your behavior in game and I personally didn’t like it. Seems kinda mingey and rude.

Croissant

Not Gay
❌ Banned ❌
Jan 20, 2019
California
Neutral
You put a lot of effort into this application I can see it. The only concerning part is I don't ever see you online. I will change this to a +1 if you show what your app says in-game. A wise person once said to me actions show a lot more than words.

Redger

Normie
Oct 17, 2019
Thanks for the honest feedback and this might answer what you're asking Croissant. it says i have 986 minutes but i have been playing sense last year and i dont know if its from the server restarts that the minute reset but here ya go.
1571364037075.png

Croissant

Not Gay
❌ Banned ❌
Jan 20, 2019
California
Thanks for the honest feedback and this might answer what you're asking Croissant. it says i have 986 minutes but i have been playing sense last year and i dont know if its from the server restarts that the minute reset but here ya go.
View attachment 1089
It doesn't matter about your playtime, if I see you active and engaged in the community, being friendly. Only then I will change it and it cannot be forced.

The Trash Man

Master of Trash
Ex-Staff
Aug 3, 2018
Dumpster in a Alley way
+1

The player has shown good effort on the application which can be somewhat of a rare sight on the forums. In game the player acts really well and also shows good knowledge of the rules and acts well with staff and other players. I hope to see you on the staff team soon. Good Luck!

Whitehammer9

Abuser
Ex-Staff
Feb 16, 2019
wichita, KS
Neutral

I play a lot but don't really ever see you. so I can't really give an accurate opinion on you.
I, on the other hand, feel like you need to spice your app up it's bland and hard to read with everything looking like one big paragraph!

Good Luck

Nexo

Uncle Papa
Ex-Staff
Dec 30, 2017
Illinois
Neutral
What I like:
  • Good spelling.
  • Well-detailed and thought-out answers.
  • Good playtime.
  • Seen you on a couple times and you seem nice and calm most of the time.
What Could Be Worked On:
  • I’m seeing multiple grammar errors including uncapitalized letters, no periods or commas in some sentences.
  • You need to separate each question and response more from one another. Like Whitehammer said, it all looks like one giant paragraph.
  • I would recommend spicing up your app a little more with some colors, but not too much (this is RECOMMENDED, and not REQUIRED).
Honestly, you seem like a nice and mature person/player, and I think you would be a great staff. However, I would fix your errors that I just listed for your app. If you do so, then I will change my response. Good luck!

Redger

Normie
Oct 17, 2019
Thanks for the feedback Whitehammer and Nexo. Also I will work on my app a little bit and spice it up.

Last edited:

OneLonelyDog

Not a furry
Forums Manager
Community Manager
Staff-Manager
Dec 3, 2017