QuietCrazyPanda

SteamID
STEAM_0:0:66502203

What is your age?

What timezone are you located in?
PST

What is your former rank on |-NCBA-|?
Head-Mod

How long were you here as a Staff member?
I believe around a year.

Why are you deciding to rejoin the Staff Team?
I came back in having no intention of staying then stayed and remembered my love for Garry's Mod, started playing the server and saw how much you guys were needing active staff and decided to come back to the staff team to help run and make the server better in every way I can. I finally have taken a break from school and will have a lot of spare time to be on in the next months so I am willing to spend some of my time to help better the server. I enjoyed being staff on this community before and would be happy to continue to help.

What resulted in you leaving the Staff Team?
I left the staff team because life got in the way of the server and i was going to school and working and I did not have enough time to dedicate to both. So I had to pick one and it ended up being work.

Cannon_331

DarkRP - Moderator
Apr 7, 2019
Neutral
The only reason I put this is because you said you didn’t want to come help and be staff on NCBA when the player base wasn’t a lot but as soon as we get more then you want to. If you don’t want to be with NCBA at its low you shouldn’t be with us at our high.

QuietCrazyPanda

DarkRP - Trial Moderator
Feb 4, 2018
Neutral
The only reason I put this is because you said you didn’t want to come help and be staff on NCBA when the player base wasn’t a lot but as soon as we get more then you want to. If you don’t want to be with NCBA at its low you shouldn’t be with us at our high.
Acceptable I did say that but what I meant and said this when i was talking to you, was if the server doesn't have a ton of people on it then we don't need a big staff team so there is no reason for people to apply.

Cannon_331

DarkRP - Moderator
Apr 7, 2019
Acceptable I did say that but what I meant and said this when i was talking to you, was if the server doesn't have a ton of people on it then we don't need a big staff team so there is no reason for people to apply.
I’m not going to say you didn’t say that but I didn’t take it like that.

Slav Master

Janice From HR
Human Resources
Dec 31, 2017
Canada, Ontario
+1

• Relatively Mature
  • Chill
  • No prior issues to my knowledge

• Occasionally comes off as toxic

• What can I say except:
  • 1576527121284.png

JJD

Forums Manager /s
Forums Supporter
Ex-Staff
Dec 1, 2018
San Diego
What can I say except
  • 1576527121284.png

The Swift Potato

I’m on the highway to jeff
DarkRP - Admin
Dec 4, 2017
Chugiak, AK
+1

Was outstanding staff, hope to see you back as a wittle wittle baby t mod

JJD

Forums Manager /s
Forums Supporter
Ex-Staff
Dec 1, 2018
San Diego

C4Claymore

kNot A Furry
Ex-Staff
Feb 1, 2019
A safe place
+1
With my time playing alongside them, although short compared to their history here. I have had all positives and hope to see those positives get put to use on the staff team

may you vibe check those that wish not to vibe brother

DjExtracker

Cement Head
DarkRP - Head Moderator
Apr 6, 2019
Oregon
+1
Application is good, and you've been playing on the server all the time recently. I have heard many good things about you through other players/staff and you sound like a good guy. From what I've seen from you, you have good intentions most of the time and I like that, but occasionally you can do some mingy things, which I don't like. Hope you can improve a tad bit but I also still hope you get accepted.
Good Luck!

OneLonelyDog

Not a furry
Community Manager
Forums Manager
Dec 3, 2017