Farewell My resignation and Farewell but for real this time

Harvey Winestain

Buy-mod
Ex-Staff
Jun 25, 2018
Hello Nuclear Badass g4mers. This has been a decision I've spent a lot of time forming, and I think I'm as sure as anyone really can be that this is the best thing for me to do.

I've really enjoyed my time in this community. I've been here for a lot of changes, and it's been really fun to watch the community evolve over time. But, I'm simply not as passionate about it as I once was. It's nobody's fault - things like this happen, but it's my time to move on now.

It is my sincerest hope that this community continues to flourish, I wish everyone the best, and you can be damned sure that I'll be by to visit. One day, I might just find that passion once more. Until then, game on, nerds <3.

• Love
Reactions: Lil Broomstick

Slav Master

Retired Super Аdmin
Ex-Staff
Dec 31, 2017
Canada, Ontario
Goodbye Harvey-- We have had our ups and downs and I respect you no matter what. Good luck on your future bro.

Reactions: Harvey Winestain

Archangel Uriel

Ex-Assistant Staff Manager
Jun 29, 2018
Goodbye Pal, I'm gonna miss hearing your Sexy Voice and your great humor. For real gonna miss you bud.

ThePigMeat

Newberator
Jan 12, 2019
Am I still in your shit list?

Nexo

Uncle Papa
Ex-Staff
Dec 30, 2017
Illinois
Later man. Glad I was able to meet you. Hope life treats you well and we meet again soon. Farewell.

Last edited: