Farewell Moving on.

Caterpillar

Stang Gang
Jul 19, 2018
Fort Worth, Texas
I'm sure this goes without saying, but I have chosen to resign. I got fed up with middle school level drama, and have decided that being apart of the community just isn't as interesting for me. Unlike my past experiences this may truly be the last time I will have any interaction with NCBA and any associated networks. It's time for me to move on and start the journey of life. While there are some people who have had terrible experiences with me, know that I am truly sorry for those who I have offended.

Loving regards

Cater.

Last edited:

Chef Homo

Baker Homosexual
Ex-Staff
Feb 16, 2018
Northeast Texas, United States
Kind of childish to just leave without telling anybody and then finally officially resign weeks after leaving. I also know that I don't speak for only myself when I say that you weren't the nicest staff member and you seemed to think you were above other staff members simply because you had been here longer. That's probably the reason you were never promoted above moderator. Nonetheless, I wish you good luck with whatever comes forward in your life. See you around.

Edit: Trying to delete this thread off of the forums 1) doesn't work when Larry wants to see us kick the shit out of you point out your stupidity and 2) Proves my points even further. smh

Last edited:
Reactions: Matt.wk

Archangel Uriel

Ex-Assistant Staff Manager
Jun 29, 2018
I might've not had the greatest experiences with you as Chef said weeks after leaving is quite childish. Have fun in life my dude best of luck. Now onto roasting the fuck outta your Cuck ass. You acted like a child whenever nothing went your way such as how you talked shit after not getting promoted and then would be like OH YEAH I'M GONNA GET PROMOTED BECAUSE I'M BETTER THAN YOU DUE TO MY SENIORITY OVER YOU GUYS. In a desperate attempt to get promoted you asked me and DJ Potatoes to give Jackal or Brad a recommendation. Fuck you, Eat shit and die retard.

|-NCBA-| Larry

100% Your Bitch
Developer
Super-Admin
Forums Supporter
Dec 3, 2017
1) doesn't work when Larry wants to see us kick the shit out of you and
I don't want you all to kick the shit out of him, just point out his stupidity. No brawling here, just banter.

Chef Homo

Baker Homosexual
Ex-Staff
Feb 16, 2018
Northeast Texas, United States
I don't want you all to kick the shit out of him, just point out his stupidity. No brawling here, just banter.
I read that in the most British accent possible

Reactions: |-NCBA-| Larry

Nexo

Uncle Papa
Ex-Staff
Dec 30, 2017
Illinois
I know that I never really met you or talked to you after I resigned, and judging from all of the other people with grudges against you that you weren’t as popular with everyone else, but I wish you the best of luck in life and I hope that you’re able to move past all of the drama that you’re in right now and the other drama that will come in the future. (y)

Jul 19, 2018
Unlike the others I found you fairly likeable aside from toxicity lol. But honestly hope you’re making the right choice and good luck in your travelings. +1 love.

|-NCBA-| Larry

100% Your Bitch
Developer
Super-Admin
Forums Supporter
Dec 3, 2017
All I have to say is in this conversation between me and him awhile back.
catercuc.PNG

Jackelmate

Determined! 150 Messages!
Mar 8, 2018
'Murica
Not gonna lie here, I never really talked to you much, but that one time a bunch of staff played Skribbl.io I thought you were a major fucking dick. Thats my opinion and I am sorry if you are offended by it. I wish you the best of luck and success in your life.

Caterpillar

Stang Gang
Jul 19, 2018
Fort Worth, Texas
No idea why I am on here months later, maybe it is because a significant amount of my gaming "career" was spent on the server. Every single thing said is true and I was too egotistical at the time to believe it. Who doesn't like to think they are the best from time to time, the problem is how I handled it and basically put people down. Immaturity and lack of self respect was present. To everyone that I affected, I am truly sorry.

~Cater

|-NCBA-| Larry

100% Your Bitch
Developer
Super-Admin
Forums Supporter
Dec 3, 2017
No idea why I am on here months later, maybe it is because a significant amount of my gaming "career" was spent on the server. Every single thing said is true and I was too egotistical at the time to believe it. Who doesn't like to think they are the best from time to time, the problem is how I handled it and basically put people down. Immaturity and lack of self respect was present. To everyone that I affected, I am truly sorry.

~Cater
-1 lacks detail

(Jkjk)

Matt.wk

Αdmin
Ex-Staff
Apr 7, 2018
nyc

~Cater
You should seek psychiatric help. Goodluck, this may help you

https://www.mentalhelp.net/articles/mental-health-hotline/