Rant Message to all furries

The Swift Potato

I’m on the highway to jeff
DarkRP - Admin
Dec 4, 2017
Chugiak, AK
There is a question I see time and time again from furries. "Why do you hate us so much?". They point out all the other shit that gets posted on the internet and they can't understand why, of all the shitting dicknipples, dead cats and tubgirls, they're the most hated thing on the internet. Well, I'm here to tell you that what you have is a fetish. That's all, a fetish. Just like people who want to be pissed on or people who love feet. But you couldn't just have a normal fetish, oh no. You had to make it a "Lifestyle". You had to build your entire life around your retarded fetish. Then you took it a step further - you wanted to be able to show off your fetish lifestyle, rub it in everyone's faces then you expected them to smile. You want to fuck animals and you expected people to be proud? Then you whine like nothing else when people tell you how retarded it all is, cry "fursecution" like you're some oppressed fucking minority. You know what foot-lovers do? They keep it to their fucking selves. There are MILLIONS of them and they're quiet about it, stay in their own little communities to talk about it and don't grind it in everyone else's face. They KNOW what they like is weird, they fucking deal with it like normal people.

THAT is why we hate you. You've got a retarded fetish and you insist on cramming it down everyone else's throat then DEMANDING that they treat you nicely when you just said that you want to fuck a man-dog. You act like you've got some grand right not to have the piss taken out of you no matter how stupid what you're doing is. When a community tells you it doesn't want you there you don't realize that it's not YOUR community and not your business. You try and FORCE them to tolerate you, you stay no matter how many people hate you and you shit in their faces harder. How could anyone NOT hate you?

So go ahead furry. Take a look in the mirror and tell me I'm wrong. Or grow some self-respect and keep your fucking fetish quiet like everyone else.

Scotch

User
Dec 5, 2017
Moses Lake WA
There is a question I see time and time again from furries. "Why do you hate us so much?". They point out all the other shit that gets posted on the internet and they can't understand why, of all the shitting dicknipples, dead cats and tubgirls, they're the most hated thing on the internet. Well, I'm here to tell you that what you have is a fetish. That's all, a fetish. Just like people who want to be pissed on or people who love feet. But you couldn't just have a normal fetish, oh no. You had to make it a "Lifestyle". You had to build your entire life around your retarded fetish. Then you took it a step further - you wanted to be able to show off your fetish lifestyle, rub it in everyone's faces then you expected them to smile. You want to fuck animals and you expected people to be proud? Then you whine like nothing else when people tell you how retarded it all is, cry "fursecution" like you're some oppressed fucking minority. You know what foot-lovers do? They keep it to their fucking selves. There are MILLIONS of them and they're quiet about it, stay in their own little communities to talk about it and don't grind it in everyone else's face. They KNOW what they like is weird, they fucking deal with it like normal people.

THAT is why we hate you. You've got a retarded fetish and you insist on cramming it down everyone else's throat then DEMANDING that they treat you nicely when you just said that you want to fuck a man-dog. You act like you've got some grand right not to have the piss taken out of you no matter how stupid what you're doing is. When a community tells you it doesn't want you there you don't realize that it's not YOUR community and not your business. You try and FORCE them to tolerate you, you stay no matter how many people hate you and you shit in their faces harder. How could anyone NOT hate you?

So go ahead furry. Take a look in the mirror and tell me I'm wrong. Or grow some self-respect and keep your fucking fetish quiet like everyone else.
E621Braixen Done. BTW welcome back Curly fry.

Last edited:
Reactions: The Swift Potato

Gurgl

Warning: I do not give a shit. Call me Senpai pls.
Dec 10, 2017
/r/vore

Do I need to say more?

The Swift Potato

DarkRP - Admin
Dec 4, 2017
Chugiak, AK

Nexo

Uncle Papa
Ex-Staff
Dec 30, 2017
Illinois
I'll be damned. He said it all. Well done my friend.

C4Claymore

kNot A Furry
Ex-Staff
Feb 1, 2019
A safe place
This is by far the best post that I have ever read, and I think a revive should be in order...

The Swift Potato

DarkRP - Admin
Dec 4, 2017
Chugiak, AK
Bruh

C4Claymore

kNot A Furry
Ex-Staff
Feb 1, 2019
A safe place

JJD

Forums Manager /s
Forums Supporter
Ex-Staff
Dec 1, 2018
San Diego
I like bumping old threads you deep head

C4Claymore

kNot A Furry
Ex-Staff
Feb 1, 2019
A safe place
I like bumping old threads you deep head
makes sense, but be aware for if you bump I shall do the same since I am the superpower of the forums for today and I shall have the most activity

JJD

Forums Manager /s
Forums Supporter
Ex-Staff
Dec 1, 2018
San Diego
lol ya good

The Swift Potato

DarkRP - Admin
Dec 4, 2017
Chugiak, AK
This did not age well

Reactions: C4Claymore

DjExtracker

Cement Head
Ex-Staff
Apr 6, 2019
Oregon
bump

C4Claymore

kNot A Furry
Ex-Staff
Feb 1, 2019
A safe place
sounds like a fun time, was going to wait a few more weeks before I too bumped this... What better time than now I guess