Mass RDM, Propblocking Spawn, Several hacks including aimbot and wallhack

Jah

Noob
Aug 7, 2018
  • Your RP name: Marina
  • RP name/Steam ID (type "status" in console) of the offender: Crobber, Mint, Citizen
  • What server rules did they break?: They propblocked spawn and then murdered anyone that tried to escape, committing RDM dozens of times in the process, they also used several cheats such as wallhack, aimbot, and rapidfire (they admitted to me in voice chat to being able to see me through walls and to using aimbot, and it was quite clear too given that they would instantly lock on to you with their pistols the second you came into their sight and begin rapidly shooting at you so fast, every shot hitting you, that it would propel you several feet ahead)
  • Evidence(Videos, Screenshots will do, NO TEXT it can be forged and it is unexceptionable!):
    the images show the following

1: A screenshot of the propblocking
    2. A photograph of everyone involved, the bald man in the middle is crobber and the two cops are mint and citizen (they used the guns provided by their cop jobs to murder escapees)
    3. a second photograph showing mint being the one to create the props blocking spawn

JJD

Forums Manager /s
Forums Supporter
Ex-Staff
Dec 1, 2018
San Diego
+1 just because I’ve never seen Imgur embedded so beautifully

Reactions: Slav Master

Quevis

fat
Ex-Staff
Nov 22, 2019
No steam ids. All I see is propblock. I can't say they used any cheats with the proof provided. The staff team can not do anything about the the situation if you don't provide steam ids. Although I hope a staff was on to witness the situation, and delt with it already.

Jah

Noob
Aug 7, 2018
heres one steam id, they are propblocking spawn as we speak

citizen: STEAM_0:0:433018795

Quevis

fat
Ex-Staff
Nov 22, 2019
Has this been dealt with yet? If not I'll do so my self.

JJD

Forums Manager /s
Forums Supporter
Ex-Staff
Dec 1, 2018
San Diego

Quevis

fat
Ex-Staff
Nov 22, 2019
I could warn the person for problock..

JJD

Forums Manager /s
Forums Supporter
Ex-Staff
Dec 1, 2018
San Diego
I could warn the person for problock..
Tmods don’t handle reports. Gotta wait for Victim or one of em to close the case.

Bandit

100% Asian Boy
DarkRP - Moderator
Jan 4, 2018
BTW I banned the guy for it