Ex-Staff
Dec 4, 2017
Chugiak, AK
+1

BradfordOfMars

Big Bad Brad
Mar 7, 2018
the ATL
The whole page looks really good, minus a few grammar and spelling errors, and then the whole aesthetic is ruined by Larry's ugly ass face.

Corrected intro paragraph:
We are a huge and still growing community which cares about our members and respects them. We love all of the support we get from members of our community. Without all of you, we wouldn't be a community today! We are here to help you, and if you need anything, don't be afraid to contact one of our staff members or the owner himself!

Owner:
|-NCBA-| Larry, the Owner, Developer, and Founder of |-NCBA-|. Don't be afraid to add me on Steam, or straight up email me.

The other one:
We here at |-NCBA-| strive to bring a fun, enjoyable, and memorable community. For all players, staff, and normies.

Also, you're currently on the list of "People that you need to give shit." Do you want me to mail it to you or what?

Very bottom of the page:
All Rights Reserved
Still says 2017 when it's 2018? Maybe we don't have rights this year, but it looks like this was manually added.

"Site by Some Weeb in China" OMEGALUL

Last edited:
Reactions: The Swift Potato

|-NCBA-| Larry

100% Your Bitch
Developer
Super-Admin
Forums Supporter
Dec 3, 2017
The whole page looks really good, minus a few grammar and spelling errors, and then the whole aesthetic is ruined by Larry's ugly ass face.

Corrected intro paragraph:
We are a huge and still growing community which cares about our members and respects them. We love all of the support we get from members of our community. Without all of you, we wouldn't be a community today! We are here to help you, and if you need anything, don't be afraid to contact one of our staff members or the owner himself!

Owner:
|-NCBA-| Larry, the Owner, Developer, and Founder of |-NCBA-|. Don't be afraid to add me on Steam, or straight up email me.

The other one:
We here at |-NCBA-| strive to bring a fun, enjoyable, and memorable community. For all players, staff, and normies.

Also, you're currently on the list of "People that you need to give ????h????t." Do you want me to mail it to you or what?

Very bottom of the page:
All Rights Reserved
Still says 2017 when it's 2018? Maybe we don't have rights this year, but it looks like this was manually added.

"Site by Some Weeb in China" OMEGALUL

Nexo

Uncle Papa
Ex-Staff
Dec 30, 2017
Illinois
I think the website is cool. However, am I curious as to what purpose the website is going to be used for...

BradfordOfMars

Big Bad Brad
Mar 7, 2018
the ATL
image.pngAlso this section messes up slightly on mobile where the picture covers the description. On iPhone 6 running iOS 9.3.3 with Google Chrome browser. I know you’re not a web developer, but it’s something to maybe pass along or just entirely ignore.
You may want to also consider finding a better location for the links to the forums, Steam group, and store because they’re real small and at the bottom and will make no one want to use the landing page if you have to scroll all the way down.

|-NCBA-| Larry

100% Your Bitch
Developer
Super-Admin
Forums Supporter
Dec 3, 2017
Updated It: Changed somethings around.