Farewell King Wiggler's, Bepsi's, and Whitehammer's Resignation

The Trash Man

Master of Trash
Ex-Staff
Aug 3, 2018
Dumpster in a Alley way
King Wiggler:
Ok so after thinking this over with a few other members I have decided to put my formal resignation in for the NCBA community permanently as I have zero intentions of coming back as staff on the server. However I do plan on being online often so if you see me in the server don't be afraid to say hi. Also just want to thank OneLonelyDog for everything he has done for the community and staff. Really incredible and reliable guy so if you have problems as staff don't be afraid to talk to him as he is one of the most understanding people I have met. Well thats it for me, hope to see you all in the future!
Bepsi:
Bye. Had fun staffing while I was around.
WhiteHammer9:
when i joined staff team this time around i thought it would be different jyster was suppose to be running the show and that quickly changed. I cant bear to keep playing Garry's mod its repetitive and nothing new. I understand that you guys are trying to work things out but, I don't think i can stay ass staff on the Garry's mod server. my biggest issue around this time would be that Larry wants to make up the rules on the fly and even if no one complains about it but one person he yells at us. as this video Larry's takes Puggy's side over something that is ridiculous "
". this was a breaking point for me i cant staff on a server were the owner don't want us to stop the rules being broke by his friends. if you guys will still accept me in this community i will stay but i will never be apart of the Garry's mod staff team again. i do on the other hand want to thank lonely for being their and understanding the whole way through. you guys may see me back in Garry's mod from time too time and maybe a lot in discord but i cant do it anymore sorry to all the ones looking forward in me to stick around but this things is ridiculous, this should never happen and to me when that incident happen i felt like the server is getting better but not as good as it was back in the day. good luck in the future of the community and i really would like to be everyone's friends after this and hope the best of luck in Garry's mod!

Whitehammer9

Abuser
Ex-Staff
Feb 16, 2019
wichita, KS
APPROVED BY: WHITEHAMMER9

pepsi

epic gamer
Ex-Staff
Mar 25, 2019
idk
approved by bepsi

|-NCBA-| Larry

100% Your Bitch
Developer
Super-Admin
Forums Supporter
Dec 3, 2017

Caterpillar

Stang Gang
Jul 19, 2018
Fort Worth, Texas
No, but seriously, from what I can tell all 3 resignations seem to be related to the same situation (correct me if I am wrong) of Larry telling yall off for getting onto Puggy and Larry "making new rules". What I saw in the video is what I am going to use to formulate my response since I wasn't there when this took place and I'm going to be straight-up blunt, the resignations are unbelievably childish. I am 99% sure that Larry was not told everything about what happened by Puggy and acted off of inaccurate information (it is human nature to make yourself look like a victim to acquire sympathy [Not saying Puggy did that just stating psychology]) which he shouldn't do but he still had reason to believe his friend was being harassed. I can't speak for others as that would be putting words into their mouths but as of now this seems like a major overreaction to getting "yelled at".

Last edited:
  • Keyboard Warrior
Reactions: |-NCBA-| Larry

The Trash Man

Master of Trash
Ex-Staff
Aug 3, 2018
Dumpster in a Alley way
No, but seriously, from what I can tell all 3 resignations seem to be related to the same situation (correct me if I am wrong) of Larry telling yall off for getting onto Puggy and Larry "making new rules". What I saw in the video is what I am going to use to formulate my response since I wasn't there when this took place and I'm going to be straight-up blunt, the resignations are unbelievably childish. I am 99% sure that Larry was not told everything about what happened by Puggy and acted off of inaccurate information (it is human nature to make yourself look like a victim to acquire sympathy [Not saying Puggy did that just stating psychology]) which he shouldn't do but he still had reason to believe his friend was being harassed. I can't speak for others as that would be putting words into their mouths but as of now this seems like a major overreaction to getting "yelled at".
Hey just thought you should know Larry is right about our main reason. White just had something he wanted to get off his chest with his resignation that he kept in the dark for the most part to avoid drama. We all left really so we could make our own servers and do our own thing, I understand where you might be coming from but we left for reasons other than that. We aren't as bad people as you think. I know I will sound really hypocritical here but it needs to be said that this a resignation post not a argument post so please refrain from arguing on it. Other than that I hope this doesn't get worse and have a good one!

pepsi

epic gamer
Ex-Staff
Mar 25, 2019
idk
wtf bro we just want to make our own shit

Caterpillar

Stang Gang
Jul 19, 2018
Fort Worth, Texas
Hey just thought you should know Larry is right about our main reason. White just had something he wanted to get off his chest with his resignation that he kept in the dark for the most part to avoid drama. We all left really so we could make our own servers and do our own thing, I understand where you might be coming from but we left for reasons other than that. We aren't as bad people as you think. I know I will sound really hypocritical here but it needs to be said that this a resignation post not a argument post so please refrain from arguing on it. Other than that I hope this doesn't get worse and have a good one!
wtf bro we just want to make our own shit
I retract my statement, I was in the process of writing that reply and didn't see the notification that Larry had posted. However, for Whitehammer my thoughts still stand, calling people out in resignations is childish.

Whitehammer9

Abuser
Ex-Staff
Feb 16, 2019
wichita, KS
I was not calling out larry im just tired of everything going on I don't RP all I do is bhop around the map and take sits, the game is no longer fun for me. Now that's why I am leaving im not pacifically calling anyone out im just stating why I left and gave a few reasons. no need to call me childish. your just making your self look bad! I don't know why your so hostile against us if u want me to point out everything I will, the big factor in it is you. all you do is complain and do nothing to fix it, you break rules and when someone says something to you about it, we are in the wrong. when management tells you, we are doing something right you all rebel and blame everything on them. the reason why the party was removed for a short period of time was that you abused them and I do recall you complaining to management that you wanted it back and you were not abusing the party system. second if you get in 2 sits with one staff member you call management and say we stalk you when frankly the only reason why u were getting in so many sits was that u would kill someone via crossfire or they were making a claim you were abusing the party system. we could also go in the fact you would add rules to the rule book when rping as a cop then tell other newer staff that it's allowed to get away with stuff, as a person who has been in the community for a long period of time im disgusted in you and the way you treat staff and management.

Last edited:

|-NCBA-| Larry

100% Your Bitch
Developer
Super-Admin
Forums Supporter
Dec 3, 2017
bruh, this whole convo is kinda childish, just leave them alone and let them move on

Reactions: DjExtracker

Swinebane

Big Noob
Ex-Staff
Mar 14, 2019
Flat Land Nebraska
I'll be posting these replies in three separate comments so if you don't see yours yet I'm probably still writing it
King Wiggler
I have had mixed feelings about you for a while, as a person I have always liked you, but I can't say the same about you as a fellow staff member. First off I would like to acknowledge the fact that I am aware that prior to me having joined the server you were very active and did your job well, however, I will be talking based purely on my experiences with you. You have bounced back and forth between the staff team several times now, each time promising to be active again only to stop after a few weeks. I understand why it really isn't easy to do, but it still hurts to watch. I wish you the best of luck in your endeavors and I hope to see you around.

Edit: I will be writing the other two tomorrow

JJD

Forums Manager /s
Forums Supporter
Ex-Staff
Dec 1, 2018
San Diego
Minecraft

• Dislike
Reactions: |-NCBA-| Larry

Whitehammer9

Abuser
Ex-Staff
Feb 16, 2019
wichita, KS
lol na

OneLonelyDog

Not a furry
Forums Manager
Community Manager
Staff-Manager
Dec 3, 2017
Well then..

Nexo

Uncle Papa
Ex-Staff
Dec 30, 2017
Illinois
Bye guys, sad to see you 3 go. Whitehammer and Wiggler, I’m gonna miss you two, I had a lot of fun times with you both, and I hope to talk with you both soon. Bepsi, even though I didn’t really talk with you that much, I just wanna say good luck and I hope you find what you’re looking for. Better yet, I hope all 3 of you find what you're looking. So long guys and take care. ):

Last edited:

JYST3R

Yung Padawan
Forums Manager
Developer
Dec 3, 2017
United States
Sad to you guys go and that you got the impression that I was supposed to be running the "Show". I'm here to learn and help wherever I can, this stuff gets tough sometimes. Good luck with your future endeavors and I hope success comes your way.

C4Claymore

kNot A Furry
Ex-Staff
Feb 1, 2019
A safe place
See yall on the other side, not much else to say. I had my times with each of you. As long as each of my last notes were played good I don't think I have anything against any of you, just hope the same image is seen both in I as strong as I see in you. gl hf

Reactions: pepsi

Slav Master

Retired Super Аdmin
Ex-Staff
Dec 31, 2017
Canada, Ontario
Mutiny V.2?

All jokes aside, it is truly with a heavy heart I hear this. I wish you all luck and NCBA will always be here for you guys. You were excellent staff and continue to be excellent friends!