Accepted Infectedtoe31's application

Infectedtoe31

Normie
Dec 23, 2019
What is your in-game name?:
Infectedtoe31

SteamID (https://steamid.xyz):

What is your age?:
18 (I do not sound like it due to reasons I do not want to specify here, but in game I will if needed)

What timezone are you located in? (HAST, AKST, PST, MST, CST, EST):
EST

How many warns do you have? If you have warnings, please list them. Include any that are currently active (type !warns in chat to view warnings):

Tell us about yourself! We want to get to know you; this is about you!:
My name is Vincent, I just turned 18 on the 21st of this month. I do not do much of anything really, besides playing video games. I used to be a heavy ps4 player, but recently switched to pc, and built my own with money that I saved up. That being stated, I am always on them constantly. Like I said, I am 18 and I am just finishing up senior year. I took a lot of college classes in school, and could of graduated with a high school diploma, and my entire first year of college done. However most scholarships are only granted to first year students, so I had to drop all college classes this upcoming semester, so I stay a first year student. I plan on using all of these studies towards computer programming, and hope to work and a major company, like treyarch or activision, one day. I am a pretty loyal individual with a plethora of instanses describing that feature, and not just one. I am pretty humble, and usually go with the flow, and that also makes me a good listener, like I am. I just recently started playing gmod, and found that this server is one of the best if not, then is the best. I really want to be apart of a community in gaming, and this would be a great opportunity. Also as an added bonus, I know this does not translate, but I like to play as cops and have that sense of helping other people, even though I do not get elected very much. Receiving any type of staff position would be the best thing ever. I would truely be grateful, and appreciate it.

How long have you been apart of this community?
18hrs. 52mins.

Please explain to us how you would handle a sit for RDM:
Well first I would make sure it is a legit rdm and not a crossfire or anything else. Next I would listen to the complaint, and then ask for the persons name, if no name can be provided then I will end the case until a name can be brought up. If a name is provided i bring the other individual over, and listen to his side of the story if he is honest then he will just get a verbal warning or if it was a mass rdm with a lot of people then it would be an actual warning if he is honest. If the defendant is not honest or swears it was not rdm then I will check the logs, if it was rdm then if it is was his first few times then just a verbal warning, but if it was his 50th (exagerated) time doing it then it would be a regular warning or possibly a short ban. However if I find out that the plantiff is lying then it would be a different case at that point and punishment would be to be determined.

What would be your short-term and long-term goals as staff if we chose you to be staff on |-NCBA-|?:
Short term: my short term goals would be to be able to add a faster player report response, due to there being an extra person. Also, another short term goal is to learn the ropes to when it comes to when to ban people and for how long and stuff
long term goals: provide the best effort I can possibly give in helping to making others have a server that they can enjoy and trust that they are protected from griefers

Why do you believe you are a good choice for our Staff-Team?:
I believe I am good for the staff, because I am good at handling heated situations, and as a result I do not get heated very often, and over all I do as I am told.
-Information About Being Staff-

What's a reasonable amount of time you can be on our server daily or bi-daily?:
weekends all day long, and all night, and weekdays from about 4:00PM central - about 7:00PM central

If you join our staff team, what goals would you set for your self as a staff member?:
To try my ever loving hardest to make everyone's role playing experience as easy going as possible, to the extent of following the rules (as in raids and things like that).

How well are you able to communicate and work with other staff members, management, and players?:
Really well, I have only met a handful of admins, but they have all seemed pretty nice, and easy going.

If you have a co-worker or a player you don't like, what approach would you take to resolve and handle the situation?:
I do not really have a grudgeful personality or loose my cool (again private reason why), but if they had a problem with me I would try to talk it out, and try to see eye to eye.

How would you deal with a staff member
violating our guidelines?:
Try to record them, and send the video to another staff member one - two ranks higher than them and present my case. However, if it is Larry then I would not be a part of that, because he is pretty much the guidelines.

- Other Information -
Info: This will not affect our overall decision to accept or decline your application. This is just for gathering data so we can improve our community. This is an optional section.

What are some negative things you have seen on the server that you think should be changed? (Optional):just a lot of rdmers and nlrers, but other than that nothing.

What are some negative things you have seen about the staff team that you think should be changed? (Optional):
nothing really, one of the best staff team I have seen on GMOD

How has your overall experience on the server been? (Optional): Way above average, but not the best, because every ten minutes you have to do a rdm report, which is understandable.

Last edited:

Slav Master

Janice From HR
Human Resources
Dec 31, 2017
Canada, Ontario
+1

• This application makes me happy (Good application)
  • Detailed answers

• Lonely What happened to the Template??

Infectedtoe31

Normie
Dec 23, 2019
@Slav Master, I am not underminding what you said, but what have I not followed on template, because that is all the questions I could find. Just generiously curious, thats all. Thank You.

Gensuru

Ex-Staff
Dec 15, 2019
+1

Friendly, easy-going guy when he's on the bed, haven't had him in a lot of sits, but that's usually a good sign when he's not the problem, not a malicious troll, and not a bully.

Infectedtoe31

Normie
Dec 23, 2019
I have found more parts to the application, that I just now found, if ya'll do not mind, here they are.

Why do you believe you are a good choice for our Staff-Team?:
I believe I am good for the staff, because I am good at handling heated situations, and as a result I do not get heated very often, and over all I do as I am told.
-Information About Being Staff-

What's a reasonable amount of time you can be on our server daily or bi-daily?:
weekends all day long, and all night, and weekdays from about 4:00PM central - about 7:00PM central

If you join our staff team, what goals would you set for your self as a staff member?:
To try my ever loving hardest to make everyone's role playing experience as easy going as possible, to the extent of following the rules (as in raids and things like that).

How well are you able to communicate and work with other staff members, management, and players?:
Really well, I have only met a handful of admins, but they have all seemed pretty nice, and easy going.

If you have a co-worker or a player you don't like, what approach would you take to resolve and handle the situation?:
I do not really have a grudgeful personality or loose my cool (again private reason why), but if they had a problem with me I would try to talk it out, and try to see eye to eye.

How would you deal with a staff member
violating our guidelines?:
Try to record them, and send the video to another staff member one - two ranks higher than them and present my case. However, if it is Larry then I would not be a part of that, because he is pretty much the guidelines.

- Other Information -
Info: This will not affect our overall decision to accept or decline your application. This is just for gathering data so we can improve our community. This is an optional section.

What are some negative things you have seen on the server that you think should be changed? (Optional):just a lot of rdmers and nlrers, but other than that nothing.

What are some negative things you have seen about the staff team that you think should be changed? (Optional):
nothing really, one of the best staff team I have seen on GMOD

How has your overall experience on the server been? (Optional): Way above average, but not the best, because every ten minutes you have to do a rdm report, which is understandable.

Slav Master

Janice From HR
Human Resources
Dec 31, 2017
Canada, Ontario
@Infectedtoe31 Sorry I haven't responded any sooner. I was unaware of any template changes the time of that post I made. I found out of the changes and you have followed the template correctly. That being said, I am definitely glad you took the time to add more to the application already. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

Infectedtoe31

Normie
Dec 23, 2019
No problem, I know that yall are busy, but if needed I could make another thread with both of them combined, because one guy requested I did, but that was before I even knew of a template.

Slav Master

Janice From HR
Human Resources
Dec 31, 2017
Canada, Ontario
@Infectedtoe31 I would just edit your thread and copy-paste what you have down there into the main application although it isn't necessary or required. I do appreciate your willingness.

The Swift Potato

I’m on the highway to jeff
DarkRP - Admin
Dec 4, 2017
Chugiak, AK
+1

There’s not much to say except this application is exceptional. You give quite detailed answers and clearly put time and effort into this. In my interactions with you, you’ve been cooperative and understanding. I wish you the best of luck!

OneLonelyDog

Not a furry
Community Manager
Forums Manager
Dec 3, 2017