Farewell I hate to see it end this way.

Caterpillar

Stang Gang
Jul 19, 2018
Fort Worth, Texas
As many of you may know I am scheduled to ship out next month for boot camp and was really excited when I heard that the server was going to be back up just in time for me to play it one last time. However, that excitement was short-lived when all of the core mechanics of what made NCBA special, my home away from home for the last 4 years, were removed in what seems like a targeted fix. I do admit that I can be toxic and that may be why I and some others were not listened to, but when decisions are made FOR the players and not BY the players. Because of these decisions made by management some of us have decided it would be best to indefinitely part ways from the community.

While most staff were kind, fair, and close friends, I regret to say that the image of the staff team was ruined this last week by what felt like constant harassment by staff (on and off duty) and targeted rules towards WI and others. With Larry stepping back I feel as some of the management team were given too much freedom with how the server was ran and ended up just driving the OG players away. I really was hoping for just 1 good whole month of talking, chatting, and gaming with old friends but just ended up angry at what was happening more than I would have liked.

I don't want to remember NCBA as a cocky staffed, poorly managed, Serious RP server. I want to remember it for what it was when I first played, a friendly server with its own quirky "controlled chaos" fun with, fair and relatable staff. I want to have fun on the server but right now I get called out by certain staff for doing anything other than grinding money 24/7 and I'm tired of it. It was brought to management's attention and almost immediately shot down.

I will still be in the Discord and jump in a room every now and then and maybe pop on the server for a bit but I have given up on trying to save what I love.

To those who I have become acquainted with over the last 4 years, just know I truly love each and every single one of you and wish you all the best in life.

To those who I have wronged and either hate my personality or just me in general just know I am sorry and at the end of the day I never meant the negative things that were said.

And to NCBA, thank you for being there for me on my down days to cheer me up after rough days at school.

I apologize for this being generally negative, I apologize to whitehammer, Chonk, Larry, Swine, Harvey, Lonely, and anyone else who I needlessly insulted or berated.

Love you all,
Finn

Last edited:

Bandit

Ex-Staff
Jan 4, 2018
I am sorry to see you go:(
Good luck with boot camp

JJD

Forums Manager /s
Forums Supporter
Ex-Staff
Dec 1, 2018
San Diego
Bye bye

Whitehammer9

Abuser
Ex-Staff
Feb 16, 2019
wichita, KS
See you when you come back!

Clem

Community Outcast
Ex-Staff
Aug 7, 2018
Oakdale
steamcommunity.com
This goes without saying but I hope you the best brother, also you should try to eat more avocados.

DjExtracker

Cement Head
?????? ?-???
Apr 6, 2019
Oregon
It was fun playing with you man, I wish you the best in life and I hope boot camp ends well for you.