Community Guide How to tell an egg is boiled

C4Claymore

kNot A Furry
Ex-Staff
Feb 1, 2019
A safe place
As a loving person of this community, I have decided to write a guide on how to cook wonderful meals based off of our beloved ingredient, the boiled egg.

The most tricky thing about boiling an egg is to find the best way to tell that the egg is boiled whilst keeping the center creamy in case of making these select dishes

As a long-time cook since a young age, I have developed the best technique that today I shall show to you

1. First place the egg in water, letting the heat rise to a boiling temperature
2. Wait 10-20 minutes before taking an uncooked egg and place the uncooked egg in the palm of your left hand, letting it rest like your palm is a plate.
3. Without any protection to hand (due to the decrease in flavor,) pick the boiled egg out of the still boiling water, make sure to stir the egg in the hot liquid for 10-20 seconds, as anything made from the water can affect the delicate shell.
4. Take the boiled egg and swiftly crack the unboiled egg, if the boiled egg breaks then redo the who process, if the raw egg breaks then you have properly boiled the egg.

Although you have now made a boiled egg, you need to make sure that the egg is properly tempered, we can use the same technique that cooks often use when they test if macaroni is soft enough to eat. They do this by throwing the macaroni against a flat wooden wall. In this case, you should, as fast as possible throw the boiled egg into the wall. If the egg sticks to the wall then the egg isn't properly boiled meaning you will have to restart due to over boiling it, if it falls onto the floor then the egg has been boiled for much longer to the point that it has become like a rock. If it does both at the same time then you now have made a properly boiled egg. Make sure to pick the pieces of the egg from the ground.

Thank you for reading my guide about making the perfectly boiled egg, this technique was made and used by large American company McDonald's with their breakfast menu.
Next guide I will show how to make the famous C4 explosive device

JJD

Forums Manager /s
Forums Supporter
Ex-Staff
Dec 1, 2018
San Diego
Approced

Reactions: C4Claymore

C4Claymore

kNot A Furry
Ex-Staff
Feb 1, 2019
A safe place
Thank you, I am very happy for you to approce of such things like fine dining and preparation of meals, I can get started on making the wonderful C4 explosive device right away

JJD

Forums Manager /s
Forums Supporter
Ex-Staff
Dec 1, 2018
San Diego
Yes