Community Guide How to get C4 Explosives (Read 'How to tell and egg is boiled' first)

C4Claymore

kNot A Furry
Ex-Staff
Feb 1, 2019
A safe place
Now that you have your boiled egg, make sure to eat well as the process of getting your hands on such explosives require a lot of energy.

1. Get on NB.gg DarkRP Gmod server
2. Grind around $50 million
3. Make sure that you have a powerful PC
4. Get the job Black Market Dealer
5. Self Supply all $50 million's worth in C4 shipments
6. Form an IRL military contract with Pepsi cola for them to supply you with the secret ingredients to their Pepsi Cola drink
7. Work on whatever product that you wish to trade for their secret ingredient
8. Now that you have gotten enough Uranium ore to make a nuclear weapon, you trade the resources with a terrorist organization
9. Now you should have around enough money to get yourself a can of Mountain Dew from the gas station as you just sold 1 ton of Uranium
10. Get back onto the server and use the C4 explosive and MRDM with them or get banned as fast as possible

11. Join ISIS

Although this may be hard for some people I will say that plutonium can be made from Uranium-235, you can use this to increase such gains to 2 cans of Mountain Dew
Thank you for reading my guide, this process was made and used by soda companies to make their drinks carbonated
Next Guide that I create I shall show how to get girls to find you attractive

JJD

Forums Manager /s
Forums Supporter
Ex-Staff
Dec 1, 2018
San Diego
you forgot the step where you drink sprite cranberry to not get dehydrate

C4Claymore

kNot A Furry
Ex-Staff
Feb 1, 2019
A safe place
you forgot the step where you drink sprite cranberry to not get dehydrate
That is under the responsibilities of the person making such product, it is like saying they must manually breath the whole time, we know they are going to do it anyways