Farewell Harvey Winestain's Resignation and Farewell

Harvey Winestain

Buy-mod
Ex-Staff
Jun 25, 2018
Well, here we are. It's with a sorry face that I present my resignation and farewell from my position as Community Manager. My time here at NCBA some will call short, others will call long, but I myself will call it "time well spent". There's certainly been some challenges - from non-compliant players, to inactive superiors as I clawed my way up the staff team ranks, to downright unfathomable amounts of stupidity from a variety of sources. But I think a lot of challenges in life are presented less to discourage us, but to sculpt our character into something beautiful. And despite these challenges, not a day goes by that I'm not grateful for the friendships and connections I've made through this community.

Justin, Larry, Seth, Jonah, Michael, Brad, you guys all suck and are terrible examples of the connections I'm grateful for. Bubba, Gabe, and Get Gnomed, are just a few of the people I'm really grateful for meeting. Through his self-deprecating comments, followed by erratic acts of extreme mingery, Bubba taught me discernment. Through his tendency to make baseless accusations followed by circular arguments, Gabe taught me when to stop putting in effort to a no-win situation. Get Gnomed, you backstabbing [redacted], through your betrayal of exposing my plottings to Slav when I was just trying to play a joke on him, you taught me the value of being more selective with my trust.

On a more serious note, as for the reasons leading to my resignation, I've found it increasingly difficult to find time to work on the server. Though the position of Community Manager is certainly not very time demanding, I feel that my struggle to find the time to fulfill my server related responsibilities is an indication that I need to step down, and let someone better suited take my place.

Please, don't worry. As with any staff member who abruptly leaves and talks trash while doing so, I'll be passively lurking on the forums, making snide and otherwise unhelpful comments on applications. I'll allude to my return to the community after a few months just to test the waters and see if people still remember all the obnoxious things I did prior to leaving, disappear for a few weeks, and then spam Larry until he unbans me from the discord. Not if, but when you allow me back into this community, I will do everything I can to be as toxic as possible for as long as possible without being punished for it, saying I was joking whenever I get called out.

My final requests from you, valued community and staff members, is to not tell anyone else that this resignation is a joke, April fools. Get Gnomed, you in particular I will legitimately ban from the discord if I found out you were the first to publicly and/or privately talk about this post being a joke. I'm serious don't test me I'll actually freaking do it.

Farewell NCBA. I hope I have left a positive impact on this community, as I know it's left a positive impact on me. :)

Reactions: Scotch

JJD

Forums Manager /s
Forums Supporter
Ex-Staff
Dec 1, 2018
San Diego
Can I take ur position

JJD

Forums Manager /s
Forums Supporter
Ex-Staff
Dec 1, 2018
San Diego
Will do. I will be very good I promise

Chef Homo

Baker Homosexual
Ex-Staff
Feb 16, 2018
Northeast Texas, United States
Bro I just sharted in my jhorts

Reactions: Lil Broomstick

The Trash Man

Master of Trash
Ex-Staff
Aug 3, 2018
Dumpster in a Alley way
Harvey has the big homosexuality.

• Angry

Acoustic

JJD touches me
Ex-Staff
Aug 5, 2018
I just came in my jorts

The Swift Potato

Not a brony
Ex-Staff
Dec 4, 2017
Chugiak, AK
Goodnight sweet prince

• Wow

Slav Master

Retired Super Аdmin
Ex-Staff
Dec 31, 2017
Canada, Ontario
Operation: Jorted my Jimmies is now in FULL EFFECT!

Lil Broomstick

Professional Straight Kid
Ex-Staff
Feb 11, 2019
Miami, Florida
Harvey the sexy man, pls give me money or i’ll shidd and com in ur jorts

Nexo

Uncle Papa
Ex-Staff
Dec 30, 2017
Illinois
I'm boutta head out and nut in thy jorts.

Last edited:

Shadow

Tom Yum Gung
Feb 25, 2019
I’m glad I could be some of that unfathomable stupidity in your experience with the ABCN community. Even though we never really talked, I thought of you as a chill guy, and really didn’t expect you to resign. I am definitely glad you have come to the realization that minging is your best friend and you want to cause ruckus with me in the discord and forums, and I support your decision. Anyway, have a nice retirement.

Lil Broomstick

Ex-Staff
Feb 11, 2019
Miami, Florida
I’m glad I could be some of that unfathomable stupidity in your experience with the ABCN community. Even though we never really talked, I thought of you as a chill guy, and really didn’t expect you to resign. I am definitely glad you have come to the realization that minging is your best friend and you want to cause ruckus with me in the discord and forums, and I support your decision. Anyway, have a nice retirement.
Ok

Reactions: Shadow

The Swift Potato

Not a brony
Ex-Staff
Dec 4, 2017
Chugiak, AK
why is everyone stealing my jorts meme smh ?✊

Lil Broomstick

Ex-Staff
Feb 11, 2019
Miami, Florida
who could’ve known that this would become our sad reality just 20 days after this came up

Reactions: Harvey Winestain