Staff Application Ghost's (Former name - Japanese mom's) Application

• Hello, Guest. At this time, we aren't accepting further staff applications. Current applications will be put on hold until we open applications again.

Ghostlyyy

Ghost
May 31, 2019
New York, NY
- General Questions -

(In-game Name):

My in-game name is "Ghost" or as my RP name is "Ghostlyyy"

(SteamID):

(Age):

13 (14 in May)

(Timezone):
Eastern Standard Time (New York)

(Tell us about yourself):

Me... Okay, I am a hard worker. If the job needs to be done, I'm the first one to volunteer and devote my time to it. For example, if work needs to be done, ill do it. Outside of Garry's mod, I am an athletic kid. I'm pretty good at most sports. Although baseball is my main sport, I am also good at football, wiffleball, and kinda good at basketball. I get my school work done no matter what and if I get a bad grade, I make sure to bring it back up. During hard times, I make sure to keep my head up. I am a persistent and optimistic person whenever there are hardships. I have an older brother(19), a little brother (9), and a little sister(7). My baseball schedule is on Saturday - Tuesday but before or after practice. My practices last from 1 hour to 1 hour 30 mins. School goes from 7:43 - 1:55 but I get home around 2:30, so I have to play after that. I wish to make the community and server more welcome and ultimately greater by punishing rule-breakers. The only way I'll go on LOA is if I'm on vacation or something happens that I can't play, Ex... get my pc taken away. I am always active on discord, so contact me if needed.
💮 ɢʜᴏsᴛ 💮#0001

- Agreements -

(You agree to dedicate your time and efforts to the Staff & Community):

I, Ghost, agree to dedicate my time and efforts to the staff and community.

(You agree to adhere to our rules & guidelines at all times):

I, Ghost, agree to adhere to our rules & guidelines at all times.

tommy

DarkRP - Moderator
Dec 17, 2019
+1
I've had many good interactions with you in-game and through discord. You know when to mood is serious or when we are just messing around. Pop Smoke baby.

Bandit

100% Asian Boy
DarkRP - Moderator
Jan 4, 2018
+1
I have had good interactions with you.