Accepted Gensuru's Staff Application

• Hello, Guest. At this time, we aren't accepting further staff applications. Current applications will be put on hold until we open applications again.

Gensuru

Ex-Staff
Dec 15, 2019
What is your in-game name?: Gensuru

SteamID (https://steamid.xyz): STEAM_0:0:58411988

What is your age?: 17

What timezone are you located in? (HAST, AKST, PST, MST, CST, EST): EST

How many warns do you have? If you have warnings, please list them. Include any that are currently active (type !warns in chat to view warnings): 0

Tell us about yourself! We want to get to know you; this is about you!: I'm a pretty whimsical, open dude that tries to look for new chances in communities such as this one, I do my best to report rule breakers to the admins and such, I feel like I would explain myself better if I was in a discord call with the team, and help me cooperate more. However it's sorta hard for me to contain myself sometimes when there's people that bark back at you, which would give you the urge to sorta talk back and say stuff, but in the perspective of a staff member, I don't think that would be a good choice. I like making people happy when it's selling guns or just being a buddy. I'm not really a shy person sometimes, but whenever I meet someone new, I'm mostly polite at first, and once I know them for a few days or so, I go all wacky sometimes. I'm very excited to tell the staff team and/or everyone else about myself if I have the chance to become accepted.

Why do you believe you are a good choice for our Staff-Team?: Because I've had staff experience on two servers before (A Mexican Border RP and a regular Sandbox server) and worked my way up to Super Admin, and Staff Manager, for former and latter. I've also heard that this server is running low and staff, and it seems like trouble sprouts up here every now and then, and this community seems really fond and nice. I know I'm basically fresh/new here, but it feels like I could call this place home already based on the people I'm slowly meeting and such. The staff members seem mature, and tired from their work sometimes due to the constant rule breaking, players here have some goodies, baddies, trolls, but at least some of them are respectable. I've done at least 624 tickets back on the DarkRP server that I worked in before (Mexican Border), due to constant RDM and such. And I feel with tickets with that amount, people would be looking for somebody that could do their job not only effectively, but rather precise.

-Information About Being Staff-

What's a reasonable amount of time you can be on our server daily or bi-daily?: Perhaps 3-5 Days on the week, and all weekends.

If you join our staff team, what goals would you set for your self as a staff member?: Make sure the server is reduced of any rule breaking, and to also suggest anything that would make players enjoy the server more. Such as increasing some more money-making methods, ones that give you a lot, for longer time, and ones that give you short, easy money, for a shorter time. My other goal is to work my way up to become a respected staff member, and work with the other members.

How well are you able to communicate and work with other staff members, management, and players?: I'm able to communicate with players reasonably, along with management, and especially staff members. However, certain players will obviously not give us an easy time, like the ones that are memey or trolls. I don't hold any personal grudges against anyone at the moment, nor can I, because no one here wants to have a hard time with anyone.

If you have a co-worker or a player you don't like, what approach would you take to resolve and handle the situation?: Lips be sealed, don't say anything, and do your job, never let personal grudges get in the way of helping the server.

How would you deal with a staff member violating our guidelines?: I would write them up, or confront them, and help them steer clear of the wrong path, but if they refuse to do so, then I'll let the Founder know, and deal with the situation

- Other Information -
Info: This will not affect our overall decision to accept or decline your application. This is just for gathering data so we can improve our community. This is an optional section.

What are some negative things you have seen on the server that you think should be changed? (Optional): Nerfing of the economy, no Wiremod (Probably under the assumption of being exploited, but there are options to remove it), no lights to use, no upgradable printers (Btw I think Wiremod, lights, and upgradable printers should be added :0)

I don't think Fuel Refiner is good here, seems a bit too complicated for anyone, but I don't know what to replace it with.

What are some negative things you have seen about the staff team that you think should be changed? (Optional): Absolutely none, they're all perfect, nobody is biased, and nobody is a baby.

How has your overall experience on the server been? (Optional): Amazing.

Last edited:

Cannon_331

DarkRP - Moderator
Apr 7, 2019
Neutral
The application is good but I have not seen you in game enough to make a real decision.

DjExtracker

Cement Head
Ex-Staff
Apr 6, 2019
Oregon
+1
Your answers look good but I think there could be more effort/detail put into the application in general. Although your answers do answer the question, some are very short and indescriptive. Other from the application, you as a person on the server seem like a really laid back and chill person, in each sit I've been in with you it's been smooth sailing and you have always been very understanding. If give your answers a bit more detail and length, my answer will change to a +1.

Edit: I like the improvement to the detail on your answers, thus I have changed my answer. It has also come to my attention that you may have gotten "upset" at staff or players in ooc saying some things that come off as disrespectful. Whatever the context may be, it comes off as bad in most people's eyes when they see that, this is a mistake that you must not make again. No one is perfect and everyone makes mistakes, even staff members, so that is why I think you still deserve a chance.

Good Luck.

Last edited:

Bandit

100% Asian Boy
DarkRP - Moderator
Jan 4, 2018
Neutral not seen you a lot in game to make a decision

Gensuru

Ex-Staff
Dec 15, 2019
Neutral
Your answers look good but I think there could be more effort/detail put into the application in general. Although your answers do answer the question, some are very short and indescriptive. Other from the application, you as a person on the server seem like a really laid back and chill person, in each sit I've been in with you it's been smooth sailing and you have always been very understanding. If give your answers a bit more detail and length, my answer will change to a +1.
I've added a bit more to my application recently, if you still think it's not enough, that's perfectly understandable, no hard feelings

The Swift Potato

I’m on the highway to jeff
DarkRP - Admin
Dec 4, 2017
Chugiak, AK
Neutral
You’ve seemed cool in most interactions I’ve had with you, but I seem to remember that you at one point we’re pretty upset about something and said in ooc “all these staff are shit” or something along those lines. I’m not sure what caused you to lose your cool to the point of saying something like that in ooc, but we expect our staff not to behave like that and act so disrespectful in ooc.

Gensuru

Ex-Staff
Dec 15, 2019
Neutral
You’ve seemed cool in most interactions I’ve had with you, but I seem to remember that you at one point we’re pretty upset about something and said in ooc “all these staff are shit” or something along those lines. I’m not sure what caused you to lose your cool to the point of saying something like that in ooc, but we expect our staff not to behave like that and act so disrespectful in ooc.
I honestly don't remember saying anything like that, and if I did, it was probably because of the election thing. Please don't take it seriously if the context was taken as a joke, I understand the perspective, but there's worse people out there that cross the line. I'm not trying to imply as if you should attack them instead of me, but at least consult with me directly before putting out something like this.

JJD

Forums Manager /s
Forums Supporter
Ex-Staff
Dec 1, 2018
San Diego
I honestly don't remember saying anything like that, and if I did, it was probably because of the election thing. Please don't take it seriously if the context was taken as a joke, I understand the perspective, but there's worse people out there that cross the line. I'm not trying to imply as if you should attack them instead of me, but at least consult with me directly before putting out something like this.
Many times, it doesn’t matter what the context of the situation was. If you said something that shouldn’t have been said, or something that was less than acceptable, you are accountable if someone heard it. Whether or not they know the context. Also, keep in mind you are in no way the gatekeeper of what is said and what isn’t. If I think you said some shit, I’m not going to “consult” with you first. You can correct someone, don’t act like you are a gatekeeper.

Gensuru

Ex-Staff
Dec 15, 2019
Many times, it doesn’t matter what the context of the situation was. If you said something that shouldn’t have been said, or something that was less than acceptable, you are accountable if someone heard it. Whether or not they know the context. Also, keep in mind you are in no way the gatekeeper of what is said and what isn’t. If I think you said some shit, I’m not going to “consult” with you first. You can correct someone, don’t act like you are a gatekeeper.
Okay then?

JJD

Forums Manager /s
Forums Supporter
Ex-Staff
Dec 1, 2018
San Diego
Okay then?
Okay then? If it wasn’t already assumed, I’m a -1 on this app. Telling a TAdmin what to do doesn’t come across as a friendly person to me, and I surely wouldn’t want one of my TMods acting or saying things like that, even joking.

Gensuru

Ex-Staff
Dec 15, 2019
Okay then? If it wasn’t already assumed, I’m a -1 on this app. Telling a TAdmin what to do doesn’t come across as a friendly person to me, and I surely wouldn’t want one of my TMods acting or saying things like that, even joking.
Alright, that's fine, I don't even know who you are yet, and you clearly don't know who I am yet. Judging me based on what you read in front of you isn't really enough to "read" someone. I'm sorry if it seemed like I was telling them what to do, but it doesn't give you the right to jump the gun just like that.

DjExtracker

Cement Head
Ex-Staff
Apr 6, 2019
Oregon
I've added a bit more to my application recently, if you still think it's not enough, that's perfectly understandable, no hard feelings
My answer has been updated, check it out.

OneLonelyDog

Not a furry
Community Manager
Forums Manager
Dec 3, 2017