Rant Fuck Anti-Vaxxers

DjExtracker

Cement Head
Apr 6, 2019
Oregon
Fuck Anti-Vaxxers. Period. Let me explain.
Anti-Vaxxers, if you live under a rock, are people who decide to not vaccinate their children, or themselves, because they think that the government is brainwashing us/vaccines cause autism/other retarded shit. Not only are these people brain dead, but they are also EXTREMELY harmful to everyone around them. Anti-Vaccination should be illegal because not only are these people harming their children, but these people are bringing back extinct diseases in a super form ex. Measels Outbreak. The Measle outbreak started because someone who happened to be against vaccination went to a blazers game and ended up spreading Measels. I fucking hate Anti-Vax so much, at least Flat Earthers are just stupid, Anti-Vaxxers are stupid and dangerous, they cause problems to people who are completely innocent.. Italy is on the right track for making it partly illegal. What if someone who was against Vaccinations ended up contracting a form of Small Pox, do you know how bad that would be? I would presume that it would be devastating. Anyways, if any of you want to add on to this rant, feel free to in the replies, i would like to see what you all have to say about these people.

PS: if you happen to be anti-vax and are reading this, Please, PLEASE, reconsider.
Thanks for reading. -Dj

ThePigMeat

Newberator
Jan 12, 2019
Ummm.... okay

JJD

Forums Dictator
Dec 1, 2018
What are vaccines

Nexo

Uncle Papa
Dec 30, 2017
Illinois

Jun 25, 2018
The only thing more obnoxious than anti-vaxxers are people who still talk about anti-vaxxers

Reactions: DjExtracker

DjExtracker

Cement Head
Apr 6, 2019
Oregon

Nexo

Uncle Papa
Dec 30, 2017
Illinois
The only thing more obnoxious than anti-vaxxers are people who still talk about anti-vaxxers
The only thing more obnoxious than that, is every girl from your high school freaking out over the Alabama abortion crap, even though they don’t live there.

Reactions: JJD and DjExtracker

JJD

Forums Dictator
Dec 1, 2018
I drink the vaccines