Nov 22, 2019
Application Starts Here

-Information About You-

What is your in-game name?: figures

SteamID : STEAM_0:1:78243613

What is your age?: 14, 15 in two months

What timezone are you located in?: EST

How many warns do you have?: Currently, I have zero warnings as of 11/24/2019

Tell us about yourself!: Hello from new york. I don't enjoy games as much and I've been wanting to do something, so I've decided; try a job. Here I am, applying for staff. I don't have anything else to do really, so most of my time goes into playing GMod. I have over 730 hours on GMod, and this server has to be the best one out of any other server. I go to school on the weekdays, although I'm doing my best trying to aim for those 90s on my report card ( which I have!) I love to achieve the most I can, and doing it the right way and pushing my self to do more if I have to! I enjoy history, and working is fun for me. I even went to volunteer with a park event to help out! I remember when I used to be a JR. Mod on a server, I've done decently well I'd say, I loved being staff. But for no reason, I was banned and I got my money stolen from me.

Why do you believe you are a good choice for our Staff-Team?: I feel like a good fit for the staff team because I like to thrive and work hard. Also, I've had previous experience in being staff as I said in my "about me section." I will try my hardest to get the job done, no matter what. I feel that I can make people's RP on the server a more enjoyable experience overall. I tend to have a good amount of patience, so dealing with situations will not be that hard for me. Finally, I have a good attention span, so I can listen to anything important.

-Information About Being Staff-

What's a reasonable amount of time you can be on our server: On the weekdays if I have school, the max amount of time I can spend is around 6 hours. Although on the weekends, I can spend about 10 hours more or less. I'll try to get on as much as I can Although I have such an amount of time, I'll make the best of it.

If you join our staff team, what goals would you set for your self as a staff member?: As a staff member, the obvious goals are solving sits with rule breakers, and how to make my self more efficient on it. Other goals I would set for my self are, how I could improve, making sure the job is done correctly no matter how long it takes, my flaws and how to fix them, and finally, climb ranks by deserving them.

How well are you able to communicate and work with other staff members, management, and players?: I do my best to sound professional and not disrespecting others so they don't have a hard time with me or other people. I love to participate with anything important, or not. Like I said I even went out of my way to help out at a Halloween park event, showing kids how to do a certain objective at my best ability.

If you have a co-worker or a player you don't like, what approach would you take to resolve and handle the situation?: If I don't like someone that much I would PM them, and talk about our differences and try to solve them without making it a whole big deal, interfering with other people. Although I don't like someone or staff, it shouldn't get in the way of doing what must be done. I must not let that interfere with anything. Even if I don't like the person I will still punish them the way that fits them with evidence, not what I think of them.

How would you deal with a staff member violating our guidelines?: I would tell them to stop and tell them what they are doing wrong. If they continue to violate the Guidelines I'd gather up as much evidence possible, then take it to the forums and a higher up. I simply can not do anything much of it at that moment.

Application Ends Here

Last edited:

The Swift Potato

I’m on the highway to jeff
DarkRP - Trial Admin
Dec 4, 2017
Chugiak, AK
I’ve got a question before I make a decision about your app, do you use your microphone? Because with all my experiences with you, you only type. Having a microphone and actively using it is a big thing for staff, and I haven’t seen you use yours.

shnaeky

not a furry
Nov 22, 2019
I’ve got a question before I make a decision about your app, do you use your microphone? Because with all my experiences with you, you only type. Having a microphone and actively using it is a big thing for staff, and I haven’t seen you use yours.
@The Swift Potato I have a microphone , and I'm willing to use it if I become staff.

Last edited:

DjExtracker

Cement Head
DarkRP - Senior Moderator
Apr 6, 2019
Oregon
Neutral.
The first half of your application looks great! But as you go into the second half, it's a lot less effort, your answers are very short and you seem to have gotten lazy towards the end. Aside from the application, you are a good player in the community and I can't think of any negative connotations that come to mind when I think of your name. You are very respectful and understanding and always keep your calm when in a sit. This attitude is very fitting for a staff member and I feel like your overall attitude is fit for staff. You are also very active since the server has come back up.

Overall I give this application a neutral because everything about you except the effort in this application fits for a staff member. Fix the 2nd half of the application and I will change my answer to a +1.

shnaeky

not a furry
Nov 22, 2019
Neutral.
The first half of your application looks great! But as you go into the second half, it's a lot less effort, your answers are very short and you seem to have gotten lazy towards the end. Aside from the application, you are a good player in the community and I can't think of any negative connotations that come to mind when I think of your name. You are very respectful and understanding and always keep your calm when in a sit. This attitude is very fitting for a staff member and I feel like your overall attitude is fit for staff. You are also very active since the server has come back up.

Overall I give this application a neutral because everything about you except the effort in this application fits for a staff member. Fix the 2nd half of the application and I will change my answer to a +1.
@DjExtracker it should be fixed now

Last edited:
  • Hacker
Reactions: The Swift Potato

DjExtracker

Cement Head
DarkRP - Senior Moderator
Apr 6, 2019
Oregon
I would be able to communicate flatulently
Uhh, did you mean fluently or can you actually communicate with your farts?
Also, I suggest using Grammarly for this application because there are a few grammatical errors present within the application. I would also like a bit more detail in the last question because there are a few things you can add. once again, after these changes are made I will finally change my answer to a +1.
Also, just for a few tips in case you feel like you can add more hit Nexo's Staff App Guideline here: Nexo's Tips for Making a Good Staff Application

shnaeky

not a furry
Nov 22, 2019
Uhh, did you mean fluently or can you actually communicate with your farts?
Also, I suggest using Grammarly for this application because there are a few grammatical errors present within the application. I would also like a bit more detail in the last question because there are a few things you can add. once again, after these changes are made I will finally change my answer to a +1.
Also, just for a few tips in case you feel like you can add more hit Nexo's Staff App Guideline here: Nexo's Tips for Making a Good Staff Application
I use Grammarly all the time 0.o

JJD

Forums Manager /s
Forums Supporter
Ex-Staff
Dec 1, 2018
San Diego
Neutral

you were cool but not like staff cool when I played with you on the servet