Fallout 4: New Vegas

JYST3R

Jake
𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐮𝐦𝐬 𝐌𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐫
𝐃𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐥𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐫
Dec 3, 2017
United States
Hello, I stumbled across a video called "Fallout 3 remake was canceled" and that's really what got me interested in Fallout overhaul mods. The current modding team for the known as "The Capital Wasteland Modding Team" have discontinued development of the mod for multiple reasons. Most of these reasons were Fallout: 3 asset related things like audio files for characters etc. I'm sure we know why taking the legal property of Bethesda and putting it into another game would be a bad idea.

But, There is still hope. Another modding team known as "Team F4NV" will be attempting to recreate Fallout: New Vegas in the Fallout: 4 engine. And why won't they run into the same issue Fallout 3's mod team ran into? Well, its because they are aiming to recreate all of the characters voice lines and make it as accurate as possible. I'm really interested to see where this project is going to go this year. From what I hear it could be in a playable state this year considering its been in development for years.

Reactions: Vipernose

Nexo

Uncle Papa
Ex-Staff
Dec 30, 2017
Illinois
The better question is, are you more hyped for Fallout 76 or that new mod for 4 called Miami?

Gurgl

Warning: I do not give a shit. Call me Senpai pls.
Dec 10, 2017
my nipples are hard and ready

Nexo

Uncle Papa
Ex-Staff
Dec 30, 2017
Illinois
@EternalSleep Nice try, but your thoty powers shall not work on us men during No Nut November.