Kez Inch

DarkRP - Moderator
Mar 3, 2019
Los Angeles
In-Game Name: Kez Inch

Former Name(If you changed your name, include your former one here): N/A

SteamID(https://steamid.xyz/): STEAM_0:1:212747546

What is your former rank on |-NCBA-|?: Support plus, Trial Mod

How long were you here as a Staff member?: Month and a week.

Why are you deciding to rejoin the Staff Team?: To be honest I miss the community. I know it is being worked on at the moment, but I would love to be apart of the group again. Till this day I have NCBA in my steam name. Truly the main reason is other communities are kind of toxic compared to this. Iv been here for almost a year and love every part of it. I keep in touch with Larry and a few others here and there. Larry needed some help with server testing. I joined and it brought back old memories.

What resulted in you leaving the Staff Team?: My grandma passed away due to a illness, and this caused me to stop coming on for a easy 2 weeks. If I stuck with being active I probably would make a good name out of myself. I came back to see that I was demoted, and Lonely gave me a chance to do the Ex App staff whenever I was ready to re-apply. It has been a few months and I think I am free. I can dedicate 3 hours a day. I am a full time college student so My hours of operation would be during afternoons and evenings.

Last edited:

JJD

Forums Manager /s
Forums Supporter
Ex-Staff
Dec 1, 2018
San Diego
I don’t remember you standing out in the staff team.
This means I don’t remember you doing anything bad or breaking rules, but you also didn’t do anything to wow or draw my attention to you. For that reason, I am going to stay neutral.​

Reactions: Kez Inch

Swinebane

Big Noob
Ex-Staff
Mar 14, 2019
Flat Land Nebraska
Neutral
As JJD said ive never heard about you or met you, I would recommend making a normal application so we get to know more about you. Also I would make sure to read comments, reply, and update your application accordingly.

Whitehammer9

Abuser
Ex-Staff
Feb 16, 2019
wichita, KS
neutral

When you were staff u weren't really active and when you were staff and you didn't know some of the rules! I remember vaguely about you but I am gonna stay neutral!

Bandit

100% Asian Boy
Ex-Staff
Jan 4, 2018
Truly I have never heard of you so it like JJD
said you didn’t stand out so I am just going to be Neutral

The Trash Man

Master of Trash
Ex-Staff
Aug 3, 2018
Dumpster in a Alley way
NEUTRAL

So since you are re-applying I recommend trying to learn the rules better because as WhiteHammer said you weren't very well versed with the rules so I recommend going over them and being ready for when and if you get accepted. I also highly recommend becoming more active as you were inactive for a long period of time. Other than that I see no problems. Good Luck!

Dashiell

Sanity
Apr 6, 2019
I suggest you make a normal staff application because you were a Trial Mod, and no one remembers you. The normal application will allow you to go more into detail about yourself and allow us to see your response to staff scenarios.

Reactions: Chef Homo

OneLonelyDog

Not a furry
Forums Manager
Community Manager
Staff-Manager
Dec 3, 2017
Status
Not open for further replies.