Status
Not open for further replies.

|-NCBA-| Larry

100% Your Bitch
Developer
Super-Admin
Forums Supporter
Dec 3, 2017
I know a lot of you may have heard I was shutting the server down, this is not the case. At the time I was pissed and upset. I will fight to keep this community up for as long as I can.
You will see more changes in the coming days, as you may have already noticed we removed the majority of the staff ranks. We plan to revamp the staff guide and how our staff team works as a whole. We can't allow what happened last night, to happen again. I would like to state, don't be scared of me or worried to bother me, if you have an issue, discuss the issue with me so we can find a resolution. If you have any questions or issues don't be afraid to contact me.

Edit:
On other notes: WE ARE NOT BANNING PEOPLE! Whoever started the rumor needs to stop it.
Community members that left are welcome back, I am not going to be mad or pissed. I understand you may not have been fully informed on both sides of the disagreement.

One Community, One Dream, One Initiative​

My thoughts on the situation
This situation is unbelievable, I will try to simplify what they asked of me if you don't know. They asked me to give VictimHood, Head Of Staff. Now a part of their reason for this was so I would have less stress on me. Another reason was so I would have no control of the staff team, for the server I own. They said, "I could talk to Victim Hood or suggest changes if I didn't like something about the staff team". Another reason is they wanted more higher-ups, so in return, if VictimHood got Head Of Staff, then someone else could take his place as Staff Manager and so forth through the line of command. I would like to clarify basically the only difference between Staff Manager and Head Of Staff is the title. There is more to this situation, but I'm not going to type it all out.

Edit: If you would like to know more about this situation and think my POV is one-sided, you can contact Slav Master or Victim Hood and ask them for their side.

Last edited:

|-NCBA-| Larry

100% Your Bitch
Developer
Super-Admin
Forums Supporter
Dec 3, 2017
Added:
Edit:
On other notes: WE ARE NOT BANNING PEOPLE! Whoever started the rumor needs to stop it.
Community members that left are welcome back, I am not going to be mad or pissed. I understand you may not have been fully informed on both sides of the disagreement.

Slav Master

Retired Super Аdmin
Ex-Staff
Dec 31, 2017
Canada, Ontario
I think if you do not wish to explain the situation fully, it could create a one-sided story. I am all for you expressing yourself, but this sort of looks like you are trying to make us seem like we just wanted the ranks.

|-NCBA-| Larry

100% Your Bitch
Developer
Super-Admin
Forums Supporter
Dec 3, 2017
I think if you do not wish to explain the situation fully, it could create a one-sided story. I am all for you expressing yourself, but this sort of looks like you are trying to make us seem like we just wanted the ranks.
You are welcome to share your side here.

Slav Master

Retired Super Аdmin
Ex-Staff
Dec 31, 2017
Canada, Ontario
You are welcome to share your side here.
I mean, it isn't the biggest deal in the world. Just a personal thought of mine. But if you need me for anything, I can help you. Don't be afraid to ask. All we are doing is what we think is right for our group of people. There are lots of disagreements on the 2 parties here, so I think parting ways is the best choice for now. All we ask is for open minds and no hard feelings. You are still a friend to us.

|-NCBA-| Larry

100% Your Bitch
Developer
Super-Admin
Forums Supporter
Dec 3, 2017
I mean, it isn't the biggest deal in the world. Just a personal thought of mine. But if you need me for anything, I can help you. Don't be afraid to ask. All we are doing is what we think is right for our group of people. There are lots of disagreements on the 2 parties here, so I think parting ways is the best choice for now. All we ask is for open minds and no hard feelings. You are still a friend to us.
Do you speak for Victim too? He joined Ts last night and all he said was I have one last thing to say and he said "L8r Bitches".

Crunkulous

Determined! 150 Messages!
Jan 14, 2018
Do you speak for Victim too? He joined Ts last night and all he said was I have one last thing to say and he said "L8r Bitches".
I'm not on either side, but their reason for this is honestly quite reasonable.
You rarely go to school from what I'm told, and well- you're obviously a developer, you have a lot of weight on your back. Don't take me as aggressive, that's not what I'm trying to go for. In my personal opinion, you should have taken it. There's obviously more on the table then there seems to be, however, if I were you, I would have taken that opportunity, assuming you're a rather busy person.

Slav Master

Retired Super Аdmin
Ex-Staff
Dec 31, 2017
Canada, Ontario
I had a talk with everyone about the way they were treating you and the other members about the situation. I know myself that they are still quite young and not fully mature enough to understand that actions like these have consequences later on. I am giving them this insight in hopes they can understand the true meaning of "Parting ways" without wreaking havoc. I personally apologize on behalf of them all. It is not fair for you to be treated like that.

Reactions: |-NCBA-| Larry

|-NCBA-| Larry

100% Your Bitch
Developer
Super-Admin
Forums Supporter
Dec 3, 2017
You rarely go to school from what I'm told, and well- you're obviously a developer, you have a lot of weight on your back. Don't take me as aggressive, that's not what I'm trying to go for. In my personal opinion, you should have taken it. There's obviously more on the table then there seems to be, however, if I were you, I would have taken that opportunity, assuming you're a rather busy person.
I go to school every day, iv only missed a total of 7 days this semester and two of those I was on vaca with family in Tennessee. Some stuff is taken out of context.

|-NCBA-| Larry

100% Your Bitch
Developer
Super-Admin
Forums Supporter
Dec 3, 2017
Added:
  • I would like to clarify basically the only difference between Staff Manager and Head Of Staff is the title.
  • Edit: If you would like to know more about this situation and think my POV is one-sided, you can contact Slav Master or Victim Hood and ask them for their side.

Jackelmate

Determined! 150 Messages!
Mar 8, 2018
'Murica
I understand wanting to help him (I am currently helping him out). And I understand wanting him to control the server he has worked on. Him giving away head of staff was obviously something he didn't want to do. And if he thinks that he can handle the work, let him try. Yeah, you offered, but he doesn't need to be forced to have help. I don't like getting involved with things like this so this is probably one of the few times I will say anything. I don't know every little detail, I wasn't there for it, but everyone leaving at once does not give him any less work to worry about, it gives him more to worry about. Do I think there was a better way to handle it? Yes, there is always a better way to handle something. I just don't want any hostility and want to resolve things peacefully with no more drama.

Reactions: |-NCBA-| Larry

Slav Master

Retired Super Аdmin
Ex-Staff
Dec 31, 2017
Canada, Ontario
I agree. We knew we were asking for a very bold move. We understood and planned for the case in which it was denied. We just think that it would be better if we left than just keep looping back to the same argument and issue at hand in the history. And I believe it could have been handled better as well. I think half of it was due to the fact that everyone aside from myself was fully prepared and ready to talk about this. I think that lots of the statements were very "Emotional Driven." as Larry's father said. I think some people forget when to use their brain when they need it the most. And there will be no worry for hostility. I made it clear that any hostility towards any members of NCBA or the community itself will be met with swift punishment. Although I cannot really control them if they are shit talking other players. But if things go to the lengths of physical harm to other people or the server, I will have a Zero_Tolerance Policy. Also, when you said, "Let Larry try to handle the stress," I think you are right, and we let it happen. It just seemed to get nowhere, and things were very stagnant and slow. We wanted to take the stress off of him. And there is an essence of added stress, but this stress doesn't require Larry to be on every day. He can focus on school, hang out with his friends, and put his personal life in front of the community. I think he needs a long-awaited break. But I highly respect Larry's will to keep doing better, to keep on working for the community over his wants.

ItsMichael

What a Spammer! Fifty messages!
Feb 14, 2018
I'm just a fucking Canadian what do I know!

Reactions: Slav Master
Status
Not open for further replies.