Staff Application Elite Cryptic's Staff Application

• Hello, Guest. At this time, we aren't accepting further staff applications. Current applications will be put on hold until we open applications again.
Jan 18, 2020
What is your in-game name?: Elite Cryptic

SteamID (https://steamid.xyz):STEAM_0:1:149757442

What is your age?:14

What timezone are you located in? (HAST, AKST, PST, MST, CST, EST):EST

How many warns do you have? If you have warnings, please list them. Include any that are currently active (type !warns in chat to view warnings):0

Tell us about yourself! We want to get to know you; this is about you!: My name is Connor, I'm 14 I like gaming, sports, and watching shows. I go to a tech school and am taking up masonry and hope to graduate and join the Marines. I shoot guns like 22's, 380's. 9mm's, 45's, 12 gauge's, and others. I also love cars and hope to get a Ford Mustang someday. Overall I'm kinda just chill and love to play Gmod in my spare time and would love to be staff on the server! I've been staff on other servers like Cloud gaming, I am not sure if it is still up, but I have a understanding of what to do and what should happen in a situation where I have to deal with it. I also love the community on this server and how it isn't crazy like most other servers.

Bandit

100% Asian Boy
DarkRP - Moderator
Jan 4, 2018
Neutral
seen you in-game but I have not had you in any sits

tommy

DarkRP - Moderator
Dec 17, 2019
+1
Fairly active on the server. I’ve had multiple interactions with you and they were all postive, whether it was from genuine question or just having a good laugh.