FelixPigeon1

Earl himself
Ex-Staff
Dec 14, 2018
What is your in-game name?: Earl

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:122893684

How old are you?: 14, September 14 2004

What timezone are you located in?: EST

How many warns do you have? If you have warnings, please list them. Include any that are currently active: 3 Total warnings. None active. ARDM - 12/11/18, NLR - 12/13/18, Propclimb - 3/22/19. I have also received a few verbal warnings.

Tell us about yourself! We want to get to know you; this is about you!:
Believe it or not my real name is not Earl, It's Felix.
I'm a very easy going person and I try to get along with everyone I meet. I don't enjoy arguing or fighting, I find it very draining. My favorite game at the moment is Persona 5, but I've been playing Osu! a lot lately. I've also been learning how to use the gamemaker engine to make a game for a school project. I want to start streaming at some point as well but I don't have a very good PC so I have to wait until that is fixed.

What are your skills?: I'm a very patient person and I'm quick to grasp new topics such as programming.

What are your flaws?: I procrastinate on stuff and can get stressed easily. "Ill do it later" is a phrase that I use often but I never actually end up doing it later.

What is something you can improve on?: Motivation is a big one, I just lose interest in certain tasks and begin to drift off and do something unproductive. I have been trying to combat this by just getting it done as soon as possible so that I don't have to worry about it later.

Why should we chose you to become a staff member?: I'm friendly with people and I want to help make the server more friendly as well. I keep an open mind when learning something new or when hearing someone's opinion. I've enjoyed my time on this server and I want to make sure that other people do to.

-Information About Being Staff-

Have you ever been staff before?: No.

Please explain to us how you would handle a sit for RDM: I would first ask from the victims point of view, then get the attackers view of the situation. Then, I would ask if either party has any more comments to make. Now knowing the story and the situation I would decide if it was actually RDM or if the victim was unsure about his/her death or just trying to get the attacker banned. Assuming that It was a case of RDM, next I would check the attacker's play time and issue a verbal or written warning based off their play time. If the attacker has reached the warning threshold I would then ban him/her for a number of days.

How long have you been playing on our server?: close to 90 hours (5454 minutes)

How often do you think you can be on the server?: Normally I can be on every day between 6-10 pm, unless I have plans to go out or I'm hammered with school work. I'll let the staff team know if I'm unable to get on.

If you were to be accepted, what goals would you have as a staff member?:
Try to make sure the server stays clean and be liked by the people in it. I don't want to be seen as the fun police but I still want to make sure that everyone is enjoying their time on the server.

How well are you able to communicate and work with others?: Very well, if someone doesn't understand something ill try to describe it in the most detail as possible so they can a better understanding of the subject.

If you have a co-worker you don't like, what approach would you take to resolve the situation?:
I would first confront him/her and ask them to stop doing whatever it may be that's annoying me. If they persist I would then contact a higher-up and explain my discontent with my co-worker.

How would you deal with an abusing staff member?: I would do the same thing as I stated above. Ask them to stop myself, then contact a higher-up.

JJD

Forums Manager /s
Forums Supporter
Ex-Staff
Dec 1, 2018
San Diego
Neutral.

You seem to be an experienced player, considering your 90 hours and how you’ve been with us since at least 2018, but I have yet to communicate with you. Correct me if I am mistaken, but I never see you in game or in the discord (discord is a great place to familiarize with people.). Come hang out sometime, and I will change my review according. Oh, and please don’t hate me for this...

Reactions: FelixPigeon1

Swinebane

Big Noob
Ex-Staff
Mar 14, 2019
Flat Land Nebraska
+1
I can tell that you put a good amount of effort into this application
I have seen you around a couple of times in game, while I don't recall everything I don't believe that you have ever been a problem

I would like to see you in discord though, in game is great but discord is where we really get to know you as a person.

Swinebane

Big Noob
Ex-Staff
Mar 14, 2019
Flat Land Nebraska
If the attacker has reached the warning threshold I would then ban him/her for a number of days.
FYI you wouldn't need to worry about this, awarn handles the kicking/banning for you.

Lil Broomstick

Professional Straight Kid
Ex-Staff
Feb 11, 2019
Miami, Florida
+1
Even though I do not see you much in-game and Discord, I have seen you a few times and you seem like a nice and mature person.
RDM section is alright other than the last sentence.
It shows that you put time and effort into your application.

Your answers are a bit short.

Acoustic

JJD touches me
Ex-Staff
Aug 5, 2018
Neutral
You put effort into your staff app.
I have not interacted with you in-game so I do not know if you are not toxic.

DjExtracker

Cement Head
DarkRP - Senior Moderator
Apr 6, 2019
Oregon
Neutral
Although I have definitely seen you in the server list, I rarely have had interactions with you, and I don't know if its just me, but I haven't seen you in discord at all.
Your application clearly shows that time was put into it during the making.
You have a good amount of playtime.
You can be on the server pretty often.

Your answers seem to be lacking in length.
You could be a little more active in the comments.

Overall, I'm only rating this neutral because I don't have any good or even bad interactions with you, I suggest you become more active in the discord and grow a bigger connection with the staff members.

alex.edits

Noob
May 4, 2019
+1
You put effort into this application
I have seen you on a lot and you have never been a "bad boy" on the server
You seem like a nice guy.
Your answer do seem sort.

Nexo

Uncle Papa
Ex-Staff
Dec 30, 2017
Illinois
Neutral
While although your app seems good and has a lot of effort put into it, I’d like to see you be more active in the community (show your face around a little more). Do that, and I’ll change my answer to a +1. Good luck.

OneLonelyDog

Not a furry
Forums Manager
Community Manager
Staff-Manager
Dec 3, 2017
Status
Not open for further replies.