Farewell Due to Technical Difficulties

C4Claymore

Not A Furry
Ex-Staff
Feb 1, 2019
A safe place
We at Claymore HQ are sorry to say that one of our most important tools with communicating with other players, therefore not having the ability to staff. Now, this does not mean we wish not to be staff on such a fine server, but here in Claymore HQ, service is number one. So I, the creator of Claymore HQ have bad news that I must resign until I can find a fix for my pc breaking such important equipment. I will still be active, although without speech I may not be as social with others. The statistics show that Claymore HQ should be able to get a new mic along with their pc upgrade in the fall. Catch Yall Later. ?

Reactions: DjExtracker

Lil Broomstick

Professional Straight Kid
Ex-Staff
Feb 11, 2019
Miami, Florida
hit the dab hit the yeet beat my meat go to sleep, dream dream dream dream dream dream

|-NCBA-| Larry

100% Your Bitch
Developer
Super-Admin
Forums Supporter
Dec 3, 2017
We at Claymore HQ are sorry to say that one of our most important tools with communicating with other players, therefore not having the ability to staff. Now, this does not mean we wish not to be staff on such a fine server, but here in Claymore HQ, service is number one. So I, the creator of Claymore HQ have bad news that I must resign until I can find a fix for my pc breaking such important equipment. I will still be active, although without speech I may not be as social with others. The statistics show that Claymore HQ should be able to get a new mic along with their pc upgrade in the fall. Catch Yall Later. ?
just let me Teamviewer in, ez pz

The Swift Potato

Not a brony
Ex-Staff
Dec 4, 2017
Chugiak, AK
Goodnight sweet prince

Reactions: C4Claymore

Nexo

Uncle Papa
Ex-Staff
Dec 30, 2017