Farewell Dj's Resignation

DjExtracker

Cement Head
DarkRP - Senior Moderator
Apr 6, 2019
Oregon
Hey, it's been a while everyone as I have been on LOA for nearly a month. One of the main reasons for this absence was to observe the server to see if there would be any change. Unfortunately, it appears as if the server is in a very poor state right now, and the population is next to none. I personally joined the staff team for a fun and good experience with the server, but the population has dropped so low that it seems as if moderating the server is basically pointless, how am I supposed to moderate a server when I'm the only one on it? I hope everyone can see where I'm coming from, and I am more than ready to mod the server if the population and health of the server makes a change for the better.

With all being said, I truly enjoyed the amazing and fun experiences I had with everyone here and on the server. You guys are a great community and I hope that the servers population can improve in the near future.

Kindest Regards,
DjExtracker

Acoustic

JJD touches me
Ex-Staff
Aug 5, 2018
Oh shit they are dropping like flies. Bye DJ. Enjoy life.

Reactions: DjExtracker

JJD

Forums Manager /s
Forums Supporter
Ex-Staff
Dec 1, 2018
San Diego
Bye bye

|-NCBA-| Larry

100% Your Bitch
Developer
Super-Admin
Forums Supporter
Dec 3, 2017
Bye DJ, I am working on fixing our issues. Thank you for the feedback. I hope to see you soon.

Reactions: DjExtracker